• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Okay, which one of you guys was it?

thecampster

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-betting-championship-odds-shift-with-two-huge-bets-on-the-atlanta-hawks-193202452.html

"NBA betting: Championship odds shift with two huge bets on the Atlanta Hawks?" Read story above.

In short, a bettor (or 2) placed 2 wagers on the Hawks. Both wagers were $10,000 and one was 50 to 1 to win the East and the other was 150 to 1 to win the NBA Championship.  Should the Hawks win, the bet would pay $2 million.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, thecampster said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-betting-championship-odds-shift-with-two-huge-bets-on-the-atlanta-hawks-193202452.html

"NBA betting: Championship odds shift with two huge bets on the Atlanta Hawks?" Read story above.

In short, a bettor (or 2) placed 2 wagers on the Hawks. Both wagers were $10,000 and one was 50 to 1 to win the East and the other was 150 to 1 to win the NBA Championship.  Should the Hawks win, the bet would pay $2 million.

I don't bet on sports so it wasn't me, but $10K to win $500,000 is a bet I'd probably make if I did bet on sports.  I don't see any dominant team in the east that just can't be beat.  If the Hawks are healthy, I'd take a chance for sure if I was a bettor.  

Now I wouldn't touch the NBA Title bet cuz there's 4 or 5 teams in the West I don't think the Hawks could beat.  But I think they have a fighting chance at the east IF HEALTHY.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't bet on sports so it wasn't me, but $10K to win $500,000 is a bet I'd probably make if I did bet on sports.  I don't see any dominant team in the east that just can't be beat.  If the Hawks are healthy, I'd take a chance for sure if I was a bettor.  

Now I wouldn't touch the NBA Title bet cuz there's 4 or 5 teams in the West I don't think the Hawks could beat.  But I think they have a fighting chance at the east IF HEALTHY.  

but you don't have to beat all 5....you just gotta beat 1