• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cam Reddish is out for the rest of the Regular Season

ATLHawks3

• Premium Member

Not out of the proverbial woods yet w/ regard to DAH or Snell.

Going to need at least one of the three back for the playoffs if any playoff success is at all coveted.

Snell, obviously, is the most dispensable, given that it's questionable at best that he would be on the roster next year.

But again... that's if any playoff success is at all coveted, and b/c I'm not persuaded it is, I'm also feeling we've likely seen the last of both Cam and DAH for 2020-21.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I just wish the team was more forthcoming on why he has been out so long. 

What more info are you looking for? He has an achilles injury of some sort that has not required surgery but they are treating and strengthening it. He was in a boot, he had PRP etc.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What more info are you looking for? He has an achilles injury of some sort that has not required surgery but they are treating and strengthening it. He was in a boot, he had PRP etc.

Well maybe they should a term other than "soreness". Did anyone think he would be out the rest of the year?

• Moderators

At this point I have no expectations on injuries.   I never though Snell would be down for so long.    I think they are focused primarily on player health (as they should be) and secondarily on trying to be healthy for the playoffs vs rushing guys back and losing them for the year. 

• Like 2