• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks ruining futures.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I had to laugh.

They said that the Olympic committee decided not to pick Randle but went with Kevin Love instead because he has experience. 

The truth is the Olympic committee saw what we did to Randle and thought better of it. 

We expose the frail. 

• Haha 3

• Moderators
On 6/30/2021 at 11:11 AM, Diesel said:

I had to laugh.

They said that the Olympic committee decided not to pick Randle but went with Kevin Love instead because he has experience. 

The truth is the Olympic committee saw what we did to Randle and thought better of it. 

We expose the frail. 

The committee hasn't watched Love in a LONG time.  The Olympic selections are so bad this time it is an embarrassment.  I almost want the team to fail in spectacular fashion so a better assessor of talent can get control.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AHF said:

The committee hasn't watched Love in a LONG time.  The Olympic selections are so bad this time it is an embarrassment.  I almost want the team to fail in spectacular fashion so a better assessor of talent can get control.

Yeah, I might root for Canada this year ... 😏

"STFU, kg.  You know we lost." - Nic(k) Nurse

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of ruining futures, in addition to Scheme USA, I wonder how many teams with '18 draft picks or other young guys looked at the Hawks' run like ..

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47fll01r226crtrwrsx4

Then went into the office the next day like ...

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47y7o4zfhejzp7wd0y5

I know PHI and NYK did, 'cause ... well you know ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47sgsmn27gcc9xpabjmd

Be we also know the Cavs did, 'cause they almost immediately put Sexton on the block.

I'm sure SAC was just a bit frugistrated with their '18 pick who'll likely be on the move soon.

NOP and ORL probably just didn't turn on the traeoffs the whole time.

Who else?

Hawks ruined a lotta dudes careers these last few months.

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of ruining futures, in addition to Scheme USA, I wonder how many teams with '18 draft picks or other young guys looked at the Hawks' run like ..

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47fll01r226crtrwrsx4

Then went into the office the next day like ...

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47y7o4zfhejzp7wd0y5

I know PHI and NYK did, 'cause ... well you know ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47sgsmn27gcc9xpabjmd

Be we also know the Cavs did, 'cause they almost immediately put Sexton on the block.

I'm sure SAC was just a bit frugistrated with their '18 pick who'll likely be on the move soon.

NOP and ORL probably just didn't turn on the traeoffs the whole time.

Who else?

Hawks ruined a lotta dudes careers these last few months.

We’ve built better than anyone not only in recent years but probably since the 2012 OKC thunder where they stockpiled KD Russ and Harden. I’m lovin it. Kudos on those draft choices man Schlenk really nailed them.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We’ve built better than anyone not only in recent years but probably since the 2012 OKC thunder where they stockpiled KD Russ and Harden. I’m lovin it. Kudos on those draft choices man Schlenk really nailed them.

Man if either Bruno(t) or CalOmari had 'hit', we'd be in even better shape.  I guess Fernando's still got a shot.

• Like 1