• Can Thomas
    • Tre Mann
    • Keon Johnson
    • Zaire Williams
    • Alperen Sengun
    • Trey Murphy
    • Joshua Primo

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/29/2021 at 11:30 PM

On 7/27/2021 at 4:11 PM, Diesel said:

What about Dosunmu?

If we stay at 20... I can't see us not taking a long look at this guy. 

@kg01 Dosi doh… 

On 7/27/2021 at 7:58 PM, Spud2nique said:

Murphy who I think would be a steal for any team. Cooper

Damn you guuuuud.

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2021 at 8:36 PM, NBASupes said:

LMAO

When Supes laughs at you.. you may be on to something. :sarcastic:

On 7/27/2021 at 10:08 PM, Spud2nique said:

Was it something I said?

Ya… the truth. Lesson here: I was right. Stick to your guns.

• Haha 1

DRAFT OF 2023

Where do we stand?  Is it possible, with all the players available in this summer's draft, that Atlanta finds a keeper?  What position are we seeking?  I haven't a clue yet!

😉

• Thanks 2

Just now, Gray Mule said:

DRAFT OF 2023

Where do we stand?  Is it possible, with all the players available in this summer's draft, that Atlanta finds a keeper?  What position are we seeking?  I haven't a clue yet!

😉

I don’t know but after Hali and Mark Will, I’m tuned in to you…

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

DRAFT OF 2023

😉

Who are you looking at? 

On 7/27/2021 at 1:04 AM, Spud2nique said:

Here are my top prospects in order:

1. Trey Murphy III- He passes the eye test for me. Gets after it on both ends and has a sweet stroke from deep. This cat is a perfect fit with Trae, he’s the pick n pop threat. He’s got a nice feel for the game.

2. Jared Butler- Winner and flat out shooter and baller. Combo guard that knows his role and can do a bit of everything and do it really well. I love the defense and the number one attribute is that beautiful stroke. 

3. Chris Duarte- I like his size, hustle, game on both ends, his desire and unselfishness and his upbringing to get here. He’s ready to roll. 

4. Cam Thomas- Flat out can score and his game is built for the NBA. NBA body with craftiness on how to use it. When he gets hot, he gets hot. Oak Hill all time scoring leader. That says a lot. Professional scorer.

5. Jaden Springer- This kid moves his feet on D really well, stays with his man throughout the play. Very centered both offensively and defensively. Plays a slower pace, the slo mo of this draft’s point guards if you will.

6. Tre Mann- 3 level scorer, confidence is high. He’s got a great outside shot and some nice floaters. Tre would groom his game behind Trae.

The order can change with these 6 but these are my 6 guys from this draft. Hopefully we can get one of them.

I left out 2 guys that were close to making the cut.

Usman Garuba- Interesting and love him on D, probably one of the best in the draft, he’s like a Reggie Evans with really good defense and flailing his body around. I hate the fact that he can’t shoot though. 

Alperen Sengun- I like his fundamental post game and he’s got a little passing craftiness. A bit stiff but old school on the block is nice.

@JayBirdHawk

• Thanks 1