• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's getting kinda tight down there. .....

Diesel

• Premium Member

We went into this offseason needing a BU PG.  Well....

at PG we have:

Trae  - No doubt our Franchise guy. 

Wright - I have to see more of him running an offense. 

Cooper- gotta watch summer League and hang with Mr. Cooper. 

Rumors that Lou Will will sign a Vet min contract. 

Cooper

I like Cooper a lot.. but I don't know why we would get somebody who is the mirror image of Trae?  I would have thought we would have gone for a Big guard with defensive presence.   But anyway, all roads seem to lead to Coop spending some time in the G league or on a 2 way deal. 

Lou Will

What we have heard are rumors that talk about Will's wants.  It's an honor that he would select us over the Lakers..and I'm sure that they will come calling.  To get a 6th man of the year on a vet min is not a bad deal. 

Wright

What is he?  I thought he was a SG.   Now I hear his name as BU PG.   I hope he's not another Huerter.   I mean a guy who can dribble but not able to run an offense.  If so, we could have kept Tristen. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Please reference. Missed that.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2946614-sources-free-agency-spotlight-on-cp3-the-lowry-domino-emerging-pg-carousel.amp.html

• League sources believe Lou Williams may return to Atlanta on a veteran minimum deal after his strong postseason performance.

• Thanks 4

Lou needs to stay.  Remember how 0017 improved under his teaching?  We have a rookie PG who is in the image and likeness of our present PG.  He will need a player / teacher.  Lou is ideal for the job.

:MooseGoggles:

• Like 3

Only way I see Lou coming back is if he's willing to accept a mentor role, where he may play once every 3 or 4 games, and is really going to be critical in the development of guys like Sharife, OO, and maybe even Jalen Johnson.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Only way I see Lou coming back is if he's willing to accept a mentor role, where he may play once every 3 or 4 games, and is really going to be critical in the development of guys like Sharife, OO, and maybe even Jalen Johnson.

To be fair, at his age that is the role he is best suited for. And to come in every now and then and heat it up. He's still 💍 chasing too.

And you KNOW Lou doesn't want to leave Magic City and those Lemon Pepper Lou wings named after him

😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1