• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves World Series!!!!!!!!!

Spud2nique

• Premium Member

1975276216-Eat-Crow.jpg

... at least make it Heinz, for me.

Yes, I'm amazed. I said it couldn't be done. I said the Barves ownership was too tight to spend and get that one starting pitcher who would put them over the top.

And it's worse that my boys Max and Trae... er... Trea... weren't the difference makers that one would naturally suspect they would be.

(Then again, I don't mind that we robbed LAD of a couple of their prospect crown jewels, and hey, who knows, it's not out of the question that Max could return home.)

Congrats. And I can't lose this year... either the despised Asterisks or the despised Barves will go home disappointed. (That's how I prefer to look at it.) But I suppose if I had to choose, it's worse to support a franchise that admitted to stealing one championship but that never returned the trophy, nor did any of their players return any rings. And I firmly believe that 2017 HOU shoe on ATL foot, Freddie would have returned his ring. Edge to Barves.

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

*bzzzz*

Ah man, sounds like somebody let a gnat into your thread, @Spud2nique 🙃

Really glad to see the Braves exorcise the LA demon on their way to winninitall and ... oh, did I forget to tell y'all I'm posting from 2022?

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47tua90zknbafl60mr6

... you're welcome.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/bfe6fc51-df7c-44a6-9f36-008a0b4be20f

Well Sturt did say enjoy the ride so I’m obliging.

• Like 1