• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks Are Going To Shock The World This Year

sillent

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I agree. If you have Trae you have a chance at doing anything.

Lets be the first play in champion!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

If we even get to the ECF they will kill the play in next year because of it.   They don't want teams tanking but they don't want teams like the Hawks coming alive in the postseason and killing their favs. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

If we even get to the ECF they will kill the play in next year because of it.   They don't want teams tanking but they don't want teams like the Hawks coming alive in the postseason and killing their favs. 

Ya I agree specially if it’s us they will change the system. Good. We broke it Adam, try again.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I agree specially if it’s us they will change the system. Good. We broke it Adam, try again.

Kyrie still can't play at home right.  Nets should be angling hard for the 8th instead of 7th.   Of course can he play in Toronto?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Kyrie still can't play at home right.  Nets should be angling hard for the 8th instead of 7th.   Of course can he play in Toronto?

I believe that’s right. Don’t think the Nets rules changed, but he’s a go in Canada 🍁 for sure.

Weird feeling we grabbing the 8th seed when it’s all said and done and going against the Heat in round 1. 

@kg01 BIL wars.. oh boyyyyyy :fie: #byejimi

First we break NY, Philly and this year Miami. 

I can hear Holman now..

THE HEAT HAVE RESORTED TO THUGGERY PART DEUX… :indifferent:

If you think about it, they should be next on Trae’s to kill list. Cover the entire east coast. 

Don’t get me started with Herro, oh man, ya, I want it. OO vs Bam 💥 Hunter hounding Jimi, Trae sending Lowry straight into an In n out volunteer/retirement position.

Bogi teaches Herro a thing or two.

YA I WANNAM!! First thing first, take care of our games. If we see Miami though, I may drool 🤤.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I believe that’s right. Don’t think the Nets rules changed, but he’s a go in Canada 🍁 for sure.

Weird feeling we grabbing the 8th seed when it’s all said and done and going against the Heat in round 1. 

I can hear Holman now..

If you think about it, they should be next on Trae’s to kill list. Cover the entire east coast. 

Don’t get me started with Herro, oh man, ya, I want it. OO vs Bam 💥 Hunter hounding Jimi, Trae sending Lowry straight into an In n out volunteer/retirement position.

YA I WANNAM!! First thing first, take care of our games. If we see Miami though, I may drool 🤤.

Seriously, please let us get a chance to break them, they want it. :laugh1:

Spo and Has wanna fight Jimi.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Seriously, please let us get a chance to break them, they want it. :laugh1:

Spo and Has wanna fight Jimi.

This is so stupid.  Why is Morris holding the coach back?   And why does Jimmy stay in the game?  This is just a bunch of bs to show how much they all 'care about winning'.   

Can you imagine another player in the league telling the coach he's going to kick his ass, having to be separated, and then the coach is like 'ok get out there and play ball'?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

This is so stupid.  Why is Morris holding the coach back?   And why does Jimmy stay in the game?  This is just a bunch of bs to show how much they all 'care about winning'.   

Can you imagine another player in the league telling the coach he's going to kick his ass, having to be separated, and then the coach is like 'ok get out there and play ball'?

Circus 🎪. The Heat are a bunch of clowns I agree. What is Spo gonna fight someone? 

Also, another annoying thing. They get Udonis Haslem who was a great tough role player/plug in starter 2 decades ago and they ride this one players attributes to match the team’s as tough and gritty.

Please break them.

22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I can hear Holman now..

@kg01 Was this a jinx post or a jinx reverse jinx post? :laugh1:

Jimi imploding.. Spo comically running around and Has… sitting there like a tree 🌲 .

Adam, let the 8th seed Hawks end them! 

image.gif.d7aed359cbb767dfcac7d53652632577.gif

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

YA I WANNAM!! First thing first, take care of our games. If we see Miami though, I may drool 🤤

And today..

I want my own personal giraffe 🦒 🧞‍♂️:laugh1:

The Heat are gonna be the 1st seed in the East. Comon Hawkssssss take care of your biz!!!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 Was this a jinx post or a jinx reverse jinx post? :laugh1:

Jimi imploding.. Spo comically running around and Has… sitting there like a tree 🌲 .

Adam, let the 8th seed Hawks end them! 

image.gif.d7aed359cbb767dfcac7d53652632577.gif

I'd call it a jeverse-rinx thread and walk away like nothin' happened.

And, like you and I keep tellin' folks, MIL is skating back to the Finals.  None of these EC teams want it, BKN included.

• Like 3

Just now, kg01 said:

BKN

Raps are probably a better team overall. Consistency wise at least. 

Pascal was workin it in 2K last night. You want him cagey? To me, he can be more intentional than JC in our lineup. 

5421BE9F-D582-43C6-93A6-3A8254B13C4D.jpeg

55ED86F8-E4A2-4F1F-82D0-689CCDB93E0F.jpeg

73740C4E-34DF-4A44-9EC8-B06AD41BE70F.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Raps are probably a better team overall. Consistency wise at least. 
Pascal was workin it in 2K last night. You want him cagey? To me, he can be more intentional than JC in our lineup. 

I have to be fair and say he's better than Collins.  I didn't feel that way as much before.

This year we've needed Collins to play like Siakim plays for TOR and he's been absent a lot.

Siakim largely has to feed himself.  Collins doesn't seem to be able to do that, which is fine.  He can still be a plus player.  But it's looking like we need somebody, anybody that can 'eat' on their own in addition to eating at Trae's table.

And, despite certain protestations to the contrary, that's not as hard as it sounds. Bogd is almost there and most folks here claim he sucks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 11:12 AM, Spud2nique said:

I can hear Holman now..

Well, here we are @kg01.

We desired this confrontation, did we not?

:boxing:

On 4/11/2022 at 7:05 AM, Spud2nique said:

(Jaxonxxx can’t ride).

Is he mad at us on realgm btw :alien:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well, here we are @kg01.

We desired this confrontation, did we not?

:boxing:

Is he mad at us on realgm btw :alien:

Let's get it, Tubbs!  Already got my sleeves rolled up.  Waiting on you, brolio. 

#Bye-amiTime!

Me and the BIL already goin at it.  I told him they got shook when they saw that supernova hit the state of Ohio las nite.

• Haha 2