• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trust In Travis Schlenk

TRW

Come on TITS, don't let Danny Ainge fleece us. The rumored trades are awful and I want no part of Mr. Gobert. We need another star player but Gobert isn't it. If we're going to trade Collins, Capela, and pick 16, we might as well add to more 1st round picks and go after AD.

• Confused 1

I would rather have AD than Gobert everyday of the week. Trae could revived AD's career. AD if healthy can bring us offense and defense. You can also start OO next to him. The Late Show should be broken up. If LeBron, AD, and Russ stay healthy they're still not a championship team. They wouldn't survive the 2nd Round of the playoffs, might as well blow it up. They are just prolonging their rebuild. Just my thoughts, but you have to at least give them a call.

• AHF changed the title to Trust In Travis Schlenk

Supes, I agree with you. I was just trying to make a point about trade rumors. Why they always have to favor the other team and never in our favor and how it affects us as fans.

And RandomFan, I actually started the (TITS) moniker on this site about 5 years ago.

• Like 1

Thanks AHF for changing my subject name. I certainly don't want to disrespect or dishonor anyone. I have to more responsible with that.