• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

In all the years of hearing John Collins name in rumors since he’s been here it’s never been like this in this off season. If he going to remain a hawk I sure hope no chemistry was messed with.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, akay said:

Hawks, make a (good) move pls

After all this....does JC want to even be with the Hawks?????

I'm pretty sure he doesn't wanna be on a team that was AGGRESIVELY trying to trade him

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Bonkers said:

After all this....does JC want to even be with the Hawks?????

Insiders say there is interest on both sides to find a better mutual fit. So doubt there are any hard feelings

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

But some folks want to keep pretending like the Kyrie/KD situation didn't affect Collins possibly being traded tonight...

I love that TS is level headed and doesn't make rash decisions. Interested to see how the next 7 days go

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, akay said:

Insiders say there is interest on both sides to find a better mutual fit. So doubt there are any hard feelings

Not surprised. If I was JC I'd be done with the Hawks

U can't keep him after trying to do this to him

17 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

But some folks want to keep pretending like the Kyrie/KD situation didn't affect Collins possibly being traded tonight...

Zach waits till 2 minutes before the Hawks draft pick and gives us information that we already know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

Waiting for all the people to come in and say they knew we were targeting Griffin the entire time and this pick makes the most sense for is, yada yada yada

What? No one has mentioned Griffin as a target, and opinions on the pick seem to be split in the draft thread. 

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

Waiting for all the people to come in and say they knew we were targeting Griffin the entire time and this pick makes the most sense for is, yada yada yada

Man, the Hawks wasted my entire day.  From the Collins for Barnes fiasco, the Murray flirtation, the Gobert fling, the Ayton thing, and the wildest of all, the KD delusion.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Man, the Hawks wasted my entire day.  From the Collins for Barnes fiasco, the Murray flirtation, the Gobert fling, the Ayton thing, and the wildest of all, the KD delusion.

At least we got a sniper from the draft, can never have too many of those 🙂

We are gonna be stuck in mediocrity for a long long time. Team didnt make a move tonight for the sheer chance at Kevin durant. Well guess what kd is gonna pick someone else and we will be stuck with no moves still. Smh at least we will put up 120 points every other night. Might give up 130 tho