• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

Once it’s confirmed that we got Murray without trading Collins I will be the first to apologize to JC! 
ain’t nothing personal I just didn’t think it was possible to get Murray from the spurs with a aging gallo and draft picks but they are in real tank mode! First time since 97 or 98 whenever Duncan was drafted.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Nothing to apologize for.  You know I was the don't trade a big for a guard train.  However, the Murray fit made me throw that ish out the window. 

If we just get Murray, this off season is a success because with a healthy Capela and John, we'll be a tough team to reckon with. 

Absolutely if we can keep Collins and pick up Murray it’s hard to see if a team has a better off season than the hawks. I consider that a pipe dream that comes true if it happens.

12 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Pop when RC told him he was trading Murray and he would needs to be onboard with this rebuild cause they found another special French kid…

image.gif.8ae97d2087f833a67d384709f40f8280.gif

My man Hector.. lol

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

Once Murray is in stable, I fully expect BB to be traded after moratorium. They like Wright and want him back. They'll need to make that room.

Bogi Traded for Cap space only is your assumption?

im Cool with getting Delon back just wondering if bogi and bring back a better player possibly. Not that Delon wasn’t good for us this past season.

6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Once Murray is in stable, I fully expect BB to be traded after moratorium. They like Wright and want him back. They'll need to make that room.

I just got word within the draft that you gotta pay to get Bogi off this squad 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Who will our back up sf be once BB is gone

Just now, NBASupes said:

I just got word within the draft that you gotta pay to get Bogi off this squad 

What does this mean ? ….

Accepting back a bad player or bad contract with less years to go than bogi?  

2 minutes ago, georgia said:

Who will our back up sf be once BB is gone

I actually think Huerter will get moved to back up SF if not our new rook AJ.

• Like 2

Just now, JTB said:

What does this mean ? ….

Accepting back a bad player or bad contract with less years to go than bogi?  

A 1st just to get him off and there isn't any suitors right now. Thank the draft and 2023 draft class

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, thecampster said:

So here's what I think is being worked out.

When Collins was the bigger salary, the salary difference didn't matter because the Hawks would be going down in salary, San Antonio would not be going above the cap.

With Gallo and the guarantee only being $5 million, that's not enough to get the deal done. Now SAS would like to waive Gallo immediately after the trade. The less the better. The least that amount can be and still work for the Hawks salary wise is about $13,200,000. Meaning the guarantee amount of the Gallo contract would be up'd to approximately that amount. This is something that Gallo must sign off on since its technically a rework of his contract. So Gallo has some power here and that would require the Hawks to probably kick some cash back San Antonio's way to make up the difference.  Now remember the $2 million they got on draft night???  They're most probably diddling over that and good on Gallo for getting every dime he can since he may take the now bigger paycheck to go play back in Europe this year.

It is almost certain that is the hold up. Gallo/his agent is probably the last signature needed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A 1st just to get him off and there isn't any suitors right now. Thank the draft and 2023 draft class

Hmmm after this trade with the spurs can we really afford to add a pick just to get rid of Bogi??? 

what’s the possibilities of just keeping him for the season?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Gallo would make more money doing this than just getting cut.

Right but only slightly more right ?…if he’s cut that’s 5 mil in his pocket but if he renegotiate it’s 7-8 mil I believe.

not a cap person only an assumption from what I’ve been reading and trying to piece together.

Just now, JTB said:

Right but only slightly more right ?…if he’s cut that’s 5 mil in his pocket but if he renegotiate it’s 7-8 mil I believe.

not a cap person only an assumption from what I’ve been reading and trying to piece together.

Will need to be at least 13.2 mil to match DM's salary of $16.5 mil.  He'd make an extra 8 million above the 5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Bogi and Capela for Gobert is still possible but not without the picks to go with it.

More likely Bogi for a couple of filler players....TLC types. You won't have to pay to ship Bogi. Bogi can shoot and there are always a few teams needing a shooter.  But Murray is the upgrade to Bogi. He's now expendable. Bogi is a 2.  Huerter can play both the 2 and 3 off the bench and is a lower salary. He's not going anywhere unless its to land an upgrade.

Bogi has played some SF too.....AndHuerter sucks coming off the bench remember? Thats basically what Nate said.. lol

Edited by terrell