• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
Just now, thecampster said:

Reading through this just reminded me... what happened to Eric Paschall?  That guy had some good games and seemed to be developing into a good player and now he's just sort of fallen off and didn't do much in Utah

2 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Reading through this just reminded me... what happened to Eric Paschall?  That guy had some good games and seemed to be developing into a good player and now he's just sort of fallen off and didn't do much in Utah

Paschall always sucked.  It was appalling people,certain Hawks fans included, thought he was better than Collins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Paschall always sucked.  It was appalling people,certain Hawks fans included, thought he was better than Collins.

Ah, got it.  Never watched him really, just heard some hype around him ...guess he got hyped because he was on the Warriors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

I'm a Coop fan but I can't complain about that Holiday deal.  Super solid and at a vet minimum salary you can't do much better.  For Cooper, maybe this ends up working out all right because it is a one-year deal so if he shows the development TS wants to see this year then he can be ready to step in next season.

I think this assures Cooper's getting traded when we acquire Simmons. 

• Haha 3

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Ah, got it.  Never watched him really, just heard some hype around him ...guess he got hyped because he was on the Warriors.

I'm being a bit strong to chide the folks here who kept rating him over Collins.  He's ok but just an undersized, try-hard guy.  Nothing special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we're doing this Simmons thing, sure hope Trae or someone is close enough to Ben to have a understanding what really going on with him.and if it's tenable, seems such a risk from where we all sit.

Edited by hylndr11
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm being a bit strong to chide the folks here who kept rating him over Collins.  He's ok but just an undersized, try-hard guy.  Nothing special.

i'm not a paschall over collins poster, but try hards are my favorite types of players.