• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will he move again?

Gray Mule

NY is getting an inquiry from the Heat about former Hawk Cam Reddish.  He was injured last season and didn't finish up.  He left us to get more playing time but that didn't work out, did it.  He's still only 22 years old.

:smug:

Edited by Gray Mule

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

NY is getting an inquiry from the Heat about former Hawk Cam Reddish.  He was injured last season and didn't finish up.  He left us to get more playing time but that didn't work out, did it.  He's still only 22 years old.

:smug:

Problem is Cam thinks he is better than he really is.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Problem is Cam thinks he is better than he really is.  

without even putting the work in to reach his potential. Dude's an air head. Still has the same flaws he came into the league with, but wants to be handed the green light to be a #1 option smh anybody with a brain (which clearly isn't Cam) could see his best chance to succeed was here.

• Moderators

I think “idiot” is too harsh a way to describe him unless you guys know a lot more about him than I do.  I think he was expecting to be handed a bigger role than he ultimately had here but ego is to some degree built into a lot of athletes because the odds are so stacked against you that you have to have supreme confidence in most cases.  That manifests in different ways and it wasn’t a healthy one here.  Should have been something where he dug in and was 100% confident he would ultimately win the job, not an entitlement scenario.  Wish him luck.  I do think if he ever gets it going that whatever team he is on will have a gem.  Real question about whether that will happen or not.

• Like 3

It’s funny we have 2 young Duke guys in the team with Jalen and AJ, and the highest pick we used on a Dukie (Cam #10) is no longer around.

He’s too cool for school 🏫 like @Vol4ever says. Needs to grind some now and earn it. Didn’t work out on the glorious superstar route, now you either make yourself an asset to a team or you play overseas most likely.

• Like 1