• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Victor Conte’s new lab 🧪 rat 🐀

Spud2nique

I got a question. So, it’s ok for Curry to do PED’s and they never test him but somehow John Collins got busted a few years back? ISE!!!! :angry2: You cannot tell me this lil b isn’t on some $hit. You telling me Dell Curry, the weakest looking black dude to physically play in the NBA, his genes 🧬 passed onto Curry was his natural body in 2009, sure people develop muscle as they age and the body grows but I am 99% certain that sCurry is on some ish.

sCurry uses roids.  DELL’s genes… I’ll repeat, DELL’s genes..

Why does he get a pass? 

HEY ADAM, SEND ONE OF YOUR GOONS TO INVESTIGATE… oh wait, that’s right, you got that side gig in the Bay, don’t wanna f that up.

AB7072F5-E7AB-444A-8F08-3D5788600B68.png

DEF5F467-157D-4775-8C10-1E875018C37C.jpeg

179C44A1-EFAE-4E7D-A1E6-1BC8E5E87E21.jpeg

8DC3BEE3-E4B0-4F65-90FD-0574B3E39A8D.jpeg

• Moderators

You can make that case for Lebron too but either they have better stuff or they have figured how to do it legally.   I used to swear up and down that Lebron was on PEDs after that season he got all skinny, totally sucked, took a month off went to miami and came back looking like himself again.   But i'm at the point of not knowing anymore. 

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

But i'm at the point of not knowing anymore. 

Did you think JC looked like he did it? I could tell on him too. It’s a pretty evident look to the physique, it’s not gradual growth but rather extreme muscle growth that’s beyond the body’s natural capabilities. Sadly, they can hide it really really well these days. I can spot a dude at the gym on almost ANYTHING if you have seen the person over the years. (No I’m not stalking @kg01 but he’s been growin too). 

:er:

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

I was watching a video of one guy who said that there's a legal amount of steroids allowed by the NBA... but I haven't been able to independently confirm that.   However, it would make sense. 

The NBA test 4 times a year, randomly through a third party.   It could be something as simple as Silver has a list of players who shall never be tested. 

Both George Karl and Jalen Rose has stated that PED use is high in the NBA.   You see these guys who recover from everything.. etc, go to germany.. etc. 

Lebron is definitely using and has used for years. 

From Rich Paul being caught in Conte's Lab with a package for LBJ to Lebron having tumors that only steroid users get...

And let's not forget his trips to Miami in the middle of the season to "rehab". 

He's a great guy but the guy is definitely using. 

• Thanks 1