• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Two Preseason Games left - 10/12 and 10/14

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

@ Cavs Oct 12th

@ Pels Oct 14th

1. How much do our starters play in each game?

Things to see vs Cavs:

2. Trae/DJ vs Garland/Mitchell matchup

3. JC/Cap vs Mobley/Allen

4. Hunter should feast, Cavs SF is their weak link and if they switch Lavert or Okoro on Trae, Hunter has the advantage over Garland and Mitchell.

5. Finally we see JJ

6. JJ/OO vs Love/RLopez (youth vs vets)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@ Cavs Oct 12th

@ Pels Oct 14th

1. How much do our starters play in each game?

Things to see vs Cavs:

2. Trae/DJ vs Garland/Mitchell matchup

3. JC/Cap vs Mobley/Allen

4. Hunter should feast, Cavs SF is their weak link and if they switch Lavert or Okoro on Trae, Hunter has the advantage over Garland and Mitchell.

5. Finally we see JJ

6. JJ/OO vs Love/RLopez (youth vs vets)

AJ too, he been playing pro ball against his dad’s buddies since he was 2! 

Love my guy AJ he showed out and OO gonna show @Wretch why he was a steal at 6! :biggrin:

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I think that the main thing we need to see in these next preseason games is more of a focus on "the others". ... The Holidaze and JJ specifically.  They ought to get some good time.   AJ too.   I think we know what we're going to get with Trae and DJM is a work.. but I would still limit them to about a 1/2 game per game.   Our strength will lie with what we do when our big guns go to the bench.   Against Milwaukee, our bench proved that it can hold it own... and even though we had sloppy moments, we were strong enough to outhustle and out play them. 

I know that Nate likes a 9 man rotation but for the preseason, we need to look strong at 13-15..   With more emphasis on 6-15.   The combinations are not clear and some of that is on JJ.   There may be some last minute moves that Schlenk has to consider.   Plus, what will happen once Bogi comes back?

Right now, we have good problems.   BUt it's early. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Fortunately, I think most people come back from trips across the Atlantic with little jet lag to speak of, beyond the exhaustion of sitting in a tube for several hours... it's the trip going to a country that way that screws with your circadian clock.

• Premium Member

In the past pre-season games were not part of league pass, but my guide is showing the game tonight as available.  We'll see, hopefully Ican watch it.  If not, gonna need a good recap from y'all so that I can later reply that you're just a homer.

Edited by shakes
  • Haha 1