• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Two Preseason Games left - 10/12 and 10/14

JayBirdHawk

10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Glen Willis be on his shit.  I was thinking more like 125-ish tho if Trae maintains his sparkling attendance.  He has a Zach Lowe type eye for the game, which is better than 99% of pundits and eggs.

I haven’t watched much preseason at all but I’m sensing more variance and creativity in game planning when I see JJ spearheading a defensive possession.  I think Landry’s sensibilities are touching this team in a good way.

Moment of silence for the Braves tho…………………..😭🤬🤮

Phillies picked a fine time for the bullpen and defense to kick it into high gear you faps.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

Didn't get to chime in Friday and I don't have time to review the chatter from 4-5 pages back...

But two things stood out to me...  First, I loved seeing Dejounte guarding Brandon Ingram...  He's a couple inches shorter, and he's giving that up and a good amount of wingspan length...but he looked comfortable guarding him.

The big thing I saw though is how effective we looked with good ball movement.  We looked absolutely terrifying when we were swinging the ball and finding the open man.  This here was a BEAUTIFUL possession:

There were a few plays like that where we got really good shots.  Ball and player movement is going to by key this season.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

I think having additional ball handlers will make us more dynamic. 

You can't just load up on Trae now because Murray, A. Holiday can attack the paint.  

I've also seen improvement from John and De'Andre improved here over the preseason.  Can't wait to see if their improvement translates to the regular season.

JC just need to be 1st half of last year JC which was the best JC in his career. 

Dre needs to fix his issues which it seems he has and go back to 2nd year Dre where he was hitting the middy at a high percentage and he needs to speed up his mental clock which it seems like he's done in the PS. 

• Like 3