• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Most Hated men in Hawks history

Spud2nique

Updated..

now there are 4!

He’s climbing the most hated men in Hawks history list.

1. Babcock (for trading Nique)

2. Larry Drew (Giannis)

3. Alice Horbag (joined Celts last second)

4. NATE MCMILLAN (for being an idiot and not stepping down when nobody wants his stinky a$$ no mo) 💯 (real talk).

•  

Speak for yourself on this list. 

1. Paul Pierce

2. ASG the group. 

3. LP is far more disliked than Nate and I remember Lon Kruger being hated

The most hated Hawk I recall is J.R. Rider and the most loved is Nique

For me the most hated is SAR but that's just me. 

Loved is Horford for me. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The most winningest player in Atlanta Hawks history. 

That was due to the system. :huh: If OJ Mayo was on the Hawks he would have been most winning too. Completely the system. :sarcastic:

18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

3. LP

Ugh.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

ASG the group. 

🤝 scandal 🤣 hated that dude so bad. Wish Billy woulda popped him right there with that extended reach bs. 

MAYNE GET YO DAMN HAND OUTTA MY FACE!!!

Edited by Spud2nique

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Updated..

now there are 4!

He’s climbing the most hated men in Hawks history list.

1. Babcock (for trading Nique)

2. Larry Drew (Giannis)

3. Alice Horbag (joined Celts last second)

4. NATE MCMILLAN (for being an idiot and not stepping down when nobody wants his stinky a$$ no mo) 💯 (real talk).

•  

Oh... My Friend...  Let me help you...

1.  Babcock.

2.   Danny Manning. 

3.  Dellabadova 

4.  Al Whoreford. 

5.   Marvin Williams. 

• Like 2

Not to be nit picky, but I blame Ferry far more than LD for the Giannis debacle. 

Ferry was the one that kept LD around long enough to let him soak up all of our draft intel and allowed him to go search & secure  another coaching job all right before the draft when it was clear he wasn't going to return as the coach next year.

Ferry had full control of the situation. LD was just trying to secure another job.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Did he say - - "I bought my son a new toy to play with - The Atlanta Hawks!"

🕵️‍♂️

The owner’s job? Appoint the best man to the position….

I don’t claim to know squat about Nick the son, but what I do know, the NBA has many talented personnel folks that have paid their dues and went through every motion in the book to land a position like that.

Life isn’t fair. I learned that when Gramps gave @JayBirdHawk the bigger apple 🍎 on the tree. 

ps I still got an apple 🍏 

• Haha 2

I gave JayBirdHawk two apples.  "Give Spud his choice."

When Spud showed up with his apple, I said, "Really?  Did she give you your choice?"

Spud said, "Yes Gramps, She said I could have this apple or do without!"

😉

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

People forget Danny Manning promised to resign here in Atlanta after the Nique trade and he broke his word. 

A$G will top my most hated. How is Billy Knight on here? Remember taking Superbust Marvin over Chris Paul and Deron Wiliams? Or drafting Shellhead? Or drafting Josh Childress? 

Ressler I fear is going to go on this list because he's letting his kid run the show with Landry Fields and Trae Young being the phantom GM. This is the first time in Hawks history that a player is basically running the franchise. We know from every other time this happens in NBA history that it ends horribly.

• Like 1

It's Schlenk for me a little bit because he finally did something no other GM has ever done.  Took my #1 player in the entire draft let that fool put on a Hawks hat and have me super happy.   Then turned around and traded the guy off the team just to watch the dude go on and become one of the top 3 players in the entire league lol.   I like Trae alright but Doncic was my main guy in that draft over every other player.  Bagley was my #2 so i failed on that one can't win em all.   

• Like 1