• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Danny the dumps JC CALLOUT THREAD šŸ§µ

Spud2nique

THIS THREAD IS CALLING OUT JC. Sorry not sorry, donā€™t really blame him as much but Danny..

Ā 

Not as many as JC thought that dude straight killing us this series. Shoulda known when Danny Manning said ā€œyā€™all got a good one in Atlantaā€.. when we drafted him.Ā 
Ā 

{pulls Danny to the side}
Ā 

You ruined Hawks basketball šŸ€ bro with your no muscle lazy a$$ coming to Atlanta and replacing a LEGEND in Nique to mess up our chemistry and have us bounce in the 2nd round only to bolt to the Suns? (Actually good for us we cleared space for another legend DEKE). Then you coach JC at Wake and donā€™t teach him one thing that you didnā€™t have either so I donā€™t blame you but imagine if he had a real coach with all his athleticism.Ā 
Ā 

ALā€™S AMIGOS turnt DANNY HATERS (Manning Ainge Ferry.. whatever..)

Ā 

Oh, JC, you did that steroid thing a few years back too.. 25 games it cost us.Ā 
Ā 

JC if youā€™re reading this, do something tonight, anything? Fck your highlight dunks play with your head and make the right play and go hunt down the boards, forget all that pretty boy bs..Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Danny da Dumps..

Ā 

I said I was gonna miss JC a couple days ago, he donā€™t show up tonight I ainā€™t gonna miss him that much. Longest tenured needs to be a top 3 performer tonight.Ā 
Ā 

Ok, sorry for the rant, full circle ā­•ļø from 94 to now. Really 88 in Kansas.. bum. I hated his style of play. I hated his body..Ā :er:Ā I digressā€¦

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

THIS THREAD IS CALLING OUT JC. Sorry not sorry, donā€™t really blame him as much but Danny..

Ā 

Not as many as JC thought that dude straight killing us this series. Shoulda known when Danny Manning said ā€œyā€™all got a good one in Atlantaā€.. when we drafted him.Ā 
Ā 

{pulls Danny to the side}
Ā 

You ruined Hawks basketball šŸ€ bro with your no muscle lazy a$$ coming to Atlanta and replacing a LEGEND in Nique to mess up our chemistry and have us bounce in the 2nd round only to bolt to the Suns? (Actually good for us we cleared space for another legend DEKE). Then you coach JC at Wake and donā€™t teach him one thing that you didnā€™t have either so I donā€™t blame you but imagine if he had a real coach with all his athleticism.Ā 
Ā 

ALā€™S AMIGOS turnt DANNY HATERS (Manning Ainge Ferry.. whatever..)

Ā 

Oh, JC, you did that steroid thing a few years back too.. 25 games it cost us.Ā 
Ā 

JC if youā€™re reading this, do something tonight, anything? Fck your highlight dunks play with your head and make the right play and go hunt down the boards, forget all that pretty boy bs..Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Danny da Dumps..

Ā 

I said I was gonna miss JC a couple days ago, he donā€™t show up tonight I ainā€™t gonna miss him that much. Longest tenured needs to be a top 3 performer tonight.Ā 
Ā 

Ok, sorry for the rant, full circle ā­•ļø from 94 to now. Really 88 in Kansas.. bum. I hated his style of play. I hated his body..Ā :er:Ā I digressā€¦

Tell us how you really feel Spud.

• Haha 1

If isnā€™t being used properly. He needs to be playing center for 30 minutes a game. Small ball is the only way the Hawks can win in this series. They must out score the Celtics , because they canā€™t get stopā€™s with their big lineup. Put Horford in the pick and roll and let Young and Collins do their thing. Less Capela and more JJ and Bey at the four. Make the Celtics have to guard the whole floor. If the Celtics are daring JJ to shoot he needs to drive and kick. The Hawks defense will be garbage but hopefully the Hawks can out score them for one game.

If isnā€™t being used properly. He needs to be playing center for 30 minutes a game. Small ball is the only way the Hawks can win in this series. They must out score the Celtics , because they canā€™t get stopā€™s with their big lineup. Put Horford in the pick and roll and let Young and Collins do their thing. Less Capela and more JJ and Bey at the four. Make the Celtics have to guard the whole floor. If the Celtics are daring JJ to shoot he needs to drive and kick. The Hawks defense will be garbage but hopefully the Hawks can out score them for one game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Tell us how you really feel Spud.

My boss is making me work till 5:30 when tip is at 4:40. Fcker.Ā :finger:Ā 
Ā 

Oh, heā€™s a Sixer/Suns fan. Born and raised Philly then Zona resident for 20 years.Ā 
Ā 

Thatā€™s like me having the Hawks and Warriors.Ā :sad:Ā I MEANT KANGZZZZ!!! @Gray Mule Huerter needs to step up without Fox.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Need him to snatch those rebounds though. He can make up for it in Game 6.

I'm just so happy he realized that his feet can get into the post sometimes and they don't have to stay planted on the 3 point line.Ā  Ā IF JC can keep showing up....Ā  Ā We can win the East.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Do iiitttt!!!Ā 

Iā€™ll start with this on CC..

I wanted it but it might fire šŸ”„ CC up šŸ˜‚ I want that CC D from 2021 playoffs where he was going after shots trying to swat them like Deke. He hasnā€™t been that ā€¦ yet. Still time.Ā 

697041C1-21A4-4071-8538-1A1D47761E27.jpeg

• Like 1