• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who would be the best partner for Trae on the Hawks in the NBA?

Threezus

59 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hell no he just wanted to get paid. Not paying him for the next whatever years to be a lazy hurt dude.

Yeah the injury concerns are valid...I'm not even going to try and argue that. But a lot of these guys being mentioned have injury concerns.  It's a big part of why they could be had: AD, PG13, Zion. Even KAT missed a lot of games this year and Embiid seems like he's hurt every single playoff run.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Am I the only Paul George hater here...That dude should be voted most overrated in my opinion

Yeah i can't be on your side on this one my friend i have always been a huge PG13 fan over the years. 

I get the injury risks involved - but seeing a 1-2 of Trae + MPJ would be fun to watch. Bombs away! Surround those 2 with some quality 3D type guys … good times. 

Trae / Hunter / MPJ / DFS / OO

I’ve beaten the Siakam drum for probably 3-4 years now, but he turns 29 soon and will be looking for a 4-5 year max. I have concerns there. 

would love mikal, but he isn’t attainable. 

If I had to pick a current NBA star to pair with Trae for the next 4 years I would pick Tatum.  He can do a little bit of everything and his ability to do multiple things (from scoring, shooting/spacing, facilitating, defending multiple positions and providing some size) would give the team flexibility to build the roster around those two guys.  Plus Tatum has proven to be fairly durable and the two match-up well from an age perspective so both would be in their prime during the same window.  Embiid would be my second choice.

I know getting him is not possible, but the question was who is the best partner for Trae - I did not take that to mean the guy had to be available. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 6:17 AM, ShooterSays said:

Anyone catch Jaylen Brown’s hat last night?

I did notice that. He's my ideal pairing with Trae and seems attainable if he wants to come home. He could just tell his agent he doesn't plan on resigning with BOS and then they have the option to either trade him or lost him for nothing. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, warcore said:

I did notice that. He's my ideal pairing with Trae and seems attainable if he wants to come home. He could just tell his agent he doesn't plan on resigning with BOS and then they have the option to either trade him or lost him for nothing. 

My thoughts exactly. I think Trae/Griffin/Brown/JJ/OO are the future with an upgrade coming at the 4/5 with someone who can play next to OO with more size.

• Like 1