• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BIJAN (8th) vs JAHMYR (12th)

Spud2nique

Lions could have stood pat at 6 and landed Jalen Carter or Bijan Rob and they traded down to pick up Jahmyr at 12.

The two best running backs went to the Falcons and Lions 🦁.

These two will probably be comparable for the rest of their lives like Trae and Luka.:sarcastic:

I’ve heard Bijan is a lot better. We shall see in the pros. I do think Bijan is the better back on film 🎥  in college but that’s not the NFL. 

Who got the better pro game? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

G(T)ibbs....

😎

You shoulda been at my draft/party last night. Well, party.. it was more of a gathering of two close dude friends and one making an incredible sandwich 🥪 for the other while they both watched the Hawks and Lions 🦁 teased us.

His team: Grizz Chargers Pads and some new Vegas NHL team. 🤷‍♀️..

I digress.. 

At one point we kept wanting to relay information and forgot or got lazy to say Jahmyr Gibbs and we just called him..

T!tties. :laugh1: 

Wait, @kg01 do why did he transfer? More spotlight? Coaching thing? Playing time? Do we hate him because he transferee and by we I mean you 🤣?

55 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Who got the better pro game? 

@Gray Mule @jy23 @JayBirdHawk @Diesel @kg01

There was a tweet about Barry Sanders and Bijan having a relationship? Anyone know anything on that? Barry doesn’t really attach himself to any rb coming out this Bijan kid must be special otherwise why is Barry invested so much in him? And then if he was invested in him and thought he was the real deal, wouldn’t lions 🦁 management take Barry’s suggestion and just stand pat at 6 and take him there? 

I don’t get any of it? I mean the lions got the 34th pick (2nd round) out of it but if one dude is gonna be a star the other better be damn near one, no?

• Premium Member

My understanding is that Bijan is considered this draft's Sequon, and some believe him to be even better. It's a deep RB class, so it doesn't mean that someone else doesn't end up with the better career, but Bijan today at this moment stands out as the most likely HoFer.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait, @kg01 do why did he transfer? More spotlight? Coaching thing? Playing time? Do we hate him because he transferee and by we I mean you 🤣?

To get more pub, got some NIL $ iiuc.  Our coach was a moron.  We wish him well.  Did the right thing for himself.  Good kid, had a difficult or unusual upbringing, iirc.  A family took him in when he was in hs, which helped.  Super glad for that kid. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I don't follow the college game enough... nor the pro game.. but Philly is starting to look like UGA over there. 

It has been suggested they petition the NFL to allow them to transition to the Philadelphia Bulldogs.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, sturt said:

It has been suggested they petition the NFL to allow them to transition to the Philadelphia Bulldogs.

Davis, Dean, Carter, and Smith...

If they get Ringo... Then I agree.. Philly Bulldogs!

I am imprssed with what he has done as a college player.  

Being an old Baptist Deacon, I am really impressed with his spiritual talk.  Being blessed.  Thanking God who has given him his talent.  To me, this means we don't have to worry about what he does when he's not with the Falcons.  I believe we've got us a good 'un!

Spud, your Lions got another running back shortly after the Atlanta pick.  Wow!  Two drafted this early in the 1st round and they have both played for the same coach...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Spud, your Lions got another running back shortly after the Atlanta pick.  Wow!  Two drafted this early in the 1st round and they have both played for the same coach...

Ya and as cagey mentioned a former GT transfer with a tough upbringing. Hope they both end up being studs. 

I thought for sure Lion 🦁 would go for Bijan at 6 because of the back n forth he had with Barry Sanders. That dude doesn’t praise many guys but seemed to like Bijan. You may have the best Falcon runner in history coming up. This feels Trae Youngish type of a pick for the Falcons, usually it’s a QB but dude might be electrifying.

Jamal Anderson 25 years ago was the best y’all had I thought I personally lived Warrick Dunn about 18 years or so ago, loved that dude.

You can never look ahead but RB hasn’t been the richest of positions for the dirties. This might be the dude. Good luck sister Falcons I love y’all ATL 4 life (when not against lion 🦁’s :sarcastic:).

• Like 1

Bijan and I don’t think it’s close if I’m being honest. Bijan reminds me of LT. His abilty to make people miss and still run with so much power and balance is rare stuff. Couple that with his pass catching ability and I believe he’ll be a top 5 back immediately. And I’m not saying this bc we drafted him…I honestly didn’t want to take him lol. Not bc he’s not great but bc I just don’t see the value in top 10 rbs. But he’s different. He just is 

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, jy23 said:

Bijan and I don’t think it’s close if I’m being honest. Bijan reminds me of LT. His abilty to make people miss and still run with so much power and balance is rare stuff. Couple that with his pass catching ability and I believe he’ll be a top 5 back immediately. And I’m not saying this bc we drafted him…I honestly didn’t want to take him lol. Not bc he’s not great but bc I just don’t see the value in top 10 rbs. But he’s different. He just is 

Ya I second that. I’m just curious what the heck the lions 🦁 thought process was in that scenario. You have him there at 6, why would you trade down 6 spots to grab the 2nd best RB instead of the best? They came out with a second round pick who turned out to be a tight end but I dunno..

From film 🎞️ alone, Bijan looks polished and ready to roll. Gibbs.. he’s also got a pro game but he looks like he goes down on the intial hit while Bijan knocks a CB into tomorrow. 

Hoping our guy is good too. Bijan stud ya.

• Like 3