• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question of the Day 5-4

Diesel

DId CC cause the demise of JC.   

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Do you think that the acquisition of CC killed JC's Game?

Here's the narrative painted by Sharms...

Collins, however, has grown increasingly frustrated over his role in Atlanta, multiple sources have told The Athletic.

Here's the stats...

image.png

In 2020,  JC was a 21.6, 10.1, 1.5  shooting 58% from the field and 40% from three.

Last year...

13.1, 6.5, 1.2  players shooting 51% from the field and 29% from three. 

We know that there has been two major injuries... Planta fasciitis  and the deformity of his finger.   But since the acquisition of CC back in 2020, you can see the decline in JC's numbers.  Especially PPG.

So what do you tink HS.

You may choose more than 1 answer.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

4 for 4 with Diesel.  Scary.

I'm open to keeping JC and trading CC this offseason because I really do think JC has more to offer than what we've seen since we brought in Clint and now DJM.  

Wow...  We all picked the same answers.

• Haha 1

• Moderators

I should have picked more of the answers.  I think it is a combination of these:

1. CC took over the PNR and the spacing down low. He definitely caused JC's demise.  (CC's impact on spacing had a huge negative effect on JC)
  2. JC was being overused before CC came and CC came and JC went to his regular load.  (JC definitely was featured more on those early teams that he ever would be on a more balanced team so the scoring in particular was inflated.)
  3. JC's injuries are what's making his numbers drop.  (That finger I blame for his 3pt shooting especially.)
  4. Nate's offense did JC a disservice, Quin can use him better.  (This overlaps with #1 but there is no doubt that Nate's offense did JC no favors.)
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, AHF said:

I should have picked more of the answers.  I think it is a combination of these:

1. CC took over the PNR and the spacing down low. He definitely caused JC's demise.  (CC's impact on spacing had a huge negative effect on JC)
  2. JC was being overused before CC came and CC came and JC went to his regular load.  (JC definitely was featured more on those early teams that he ever would be on a more balanced team so the scoring in particular was inflated.)
  3. JC's injuries are what's making his numbers drop.  (That finger I blame for his 3pt shooting especially.)
  4. Nate's offense did JC a disservice, Quin can use him better.  (This overlaps with #1 but there is no doubt that Nate's offense did JC no favors.)

Almost Got It GIFs | Tenor

Almost got another one!

• Haha 1