• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reuniting Quin and Royce The Nets deal

Spud2nique

I think we should flip JC for a couple strong role players vs searching for a star or starter necessarily. 

We need pieces to fit the puzzle. 

DFS- 2023-24 14 mill ; 2024-25 15 mill

Royce Oneale -2023-24  9.5 mill

Patty Mills -2023-24  6.8 mill

for 

JC 2023-24  25.3 mill ; 2024-25 26.5 mill

Trae/Mills

DM/AJ

Hunter/Bey/Royce Oneale

DFS/Jalen

OO/Cap (flip cap or keep)

That’s a lotta D. 3 and D, it would fit us better imo.

IMG_7743.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't see Tony (who people have been referring to as 'Travis' lately) adding more salary to the roster this year, even if it frees some up long term.... I think if you take out Mills and replace it with a pick it's a lot more attractive. 

I think that's what Dies-o is sad about?

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

I like it although is DFS good enough to be our starting PF?  He seems undersized and doesn't shoot as well as i thought.  Hopefully he'd just be a stop gap until JJ starts.   Mills would be a good player to have around Trae and DJ I think.  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I'd do it. I think it gives us more flexibility going forward by breaking JC up into 3 players that could be moved later on. Imo, Tony will be way more willing to deal JC than ever before, but the insiders can weigh in with facts.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@Diesel I hate to leave anyone sad, what’s the problem here?

These are boo boo players.   Guys that never scored more than 10 ppg and Patty Mills who is 35 years old and sits the bench most of the time because he's old. 

I get it that we don't like JC's salary. 

I get it that we don't like his fit with CC. 

However, this is not the way.   We don't even get anything that resembles youth.   Two undersized PFs and an old man.   Nawl... 

I don't see how this makes us better?

Can you explain how this makes us better?

Quin would have given his right arm if he could trade Royce for JC when he was in Utah.  It was rumored alot and I would be willing to bet that Quin would have loved it.   Now... You want to trade JC for Royce?  That's the way you presented this...   Reuniting Quin with a guy who basically held him back in Utah?

Come on @Spud2nique.. You're better than this.

At least push them for a Pick...  We're taking all the unwanteds off their hands and we're giving them a bonafide starter.   I don't know what they will do with Cam... but that's not for me to figure out. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

:er: One tine, thas it thas all ju gotta tell me.

image.gif.af501a2bedbc61c5e44d88466ea9a049.gif

ps Game rec game I used your Scarface to choke you like you used my Brate against me! @kg01 ✔️ game rec game :yes:

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:er: One tine, thas it thas all ju gotta tell me.

image.gif.af501a2bedbc61c5e44d88466ea9a049.gif

ps Game rec game I used your Scarface to choke you like you used my Brate against me! @kg01 ✔️ game rec game :yes:

All I Have In This World Is My Balls And My Word, And I Don't Break 'Em For No One!