• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want most to don a Hawks uni?

Spud2nique

Which player do you want to wear a Hawks uni most  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav player to land in Hawkland

• Kristaps Porzingis
    • Zion Williamson
    • Pascal Siakam
    • Deandre Ayton
    • KAT
    • Ingram
    • OG Anunoby
    • Other (name the player)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/20/2023 at 08:21 AM

• Premium Member

Siakam, Porzingas and Anunoby are all on 1 year deals which puts the Hawks over a barrel next offseason with now 2 UFAs seeking big paydays or they walk. So I will pass on them.

So that leaves, Zion, KAT, Ayton, Ingram...I need more time to pick a favorite if any.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So that leaves, Zion, KAT, Ayton, Ingram...I need more time to pick a favorite if any.

Ya I can’t even answer my own question. I guess I’d want OG possibly but also Siakam.  And an outside bit of fascination with Zion but that might be some Luol Deng counterfeit stuff Zion be selling then he’s gonna fade away far and injured. 🤷‍♀️ 

I’d like any of them for the right price. 

40 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Siakam, Porzingas and Anunoby are all on 1 year deals which puts the Hawks over a barrel next offseason with now 2 UFAs seeking big paydays or they walk. So I will pass on them.

Based on JBH napkin math above, you can’t go wrong with Ingram. I thought he’d be a great target a while back, then he blew up up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Diesel said:

I noticed that there's no Jaylen Brown on your list... not that I want him but we're talking about rumors. 

I'd jump out of the box and say Paul George if healthy. 

My bad on the Jaylen. I guess the only reason I left him out is that he’s almost a lock to go back to Boston.

• 4 weeks later...

Naming other.  It wouldn't happen and it would probably be a disaster, but I'd love to see Trae paired with Embiid. I feel like both are players willing their team in the playoffs but unable to do it alone. They'd either kill each other or start a dynasty.

• Like 1