• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to the Hawks, Seth Lundy

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Seth Lundy and AJ Griffin should swap places.  AJ would get to play and Quin would have a different player to ignore!

Seriously, this Atlanta Hawk team needs to awaken from this slumber party.  JJ isn't coming back for a while and they need to stop this slide into oblivion.

Somewhere, out in the G League, may lurk the very player that the Hawks need right now.   Wouldn't hurt to take a look and ask questions.  Scouts should know.  They watch more than high school and college teams, I hope!

:smug:

Since we are giving other bottom of the roster guys a chance right now, I'd be all up for getting AJ run in College Park and giving Lundy a shot at providing some perimeter sniping.  Matthews and Mathews sure aren't hitting the mark often enough.

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AHF said:

Since we are giving other bottom of the roster guys a chance right now, I'd be all up for getting AJ run in College Park and giving Lundy a shot at providing some perimeter sniping.  Matthews and Mathews sure aren't hitting the mark often enough.

I have no idea what Garrison has done to deserve playing time.  His shot has sucked and his D is really bad.  Just running hard isn't D.  He's overmatched out there. 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Seth Lundy and AJ Griffin should swap places.  AJ would get to play and Quin would have a different player to ignore!

Seriously, this Atlanta Hawk team needs to awaken from this slumber party.  JJ isn't coming back for a while and they need to stop this slide into oblivion.

Somewhere, out in the G League, may lurk the very player that the Hawks need right now.   Wouldn't hurt to take a look and ask questions.  Scouts should know.  They watch more than high school and college teams, I hope!

:smug:

Sometimes we forget how young AJ still is at 20yrs. Lundy is already 23 years.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Another reason that this Hawk team will have a different look next season.  We are becoming overloaded with young, talented players.  We may see some consolidation as we go thru the trade season.  

🤔