• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:
“It’s been all good discussion,” Stevens said. “We want Jaylen Brown to be here for a long, long time and we’ve made that clear. We’re looking forward to all sitting down, and we’ve got time here. I probably shouldn’t say anything else, but I feel optimistic.”

– via Boston Globe

The Celtics have until October to finalize Brown’s deal, and there are no indications that they are offering him less than the max. The delay is likely related to the incentive structure, and perhaps the inclusion of a fifth-year player option like the one fellow All-Star Jayson Tatum received.

– via Boston Globe

I probably shouldn’t say anything… lmao

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Is this a final push against the Hawks offer or is he heading to Indiana. We will find out… please soon please. I don’t care where he goes now lmao.

Go on to Indiana..let's get Kat or someone else

• Like 2

Two things I’d want to know about KAT before I traded for him.  Is he going to work hard?   Is he going to sacrifice individual success for team success?

He has the reputation that winning isn’t important to him.  

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Two things I’d want to know about KAT before I traded for him.  Is he going to work hard?   Is he going to sacrifice individual success for team success?

He has the reputation that winning isn’t important to him.  

Do you want to pay a guy $50-60M that isn’t internally motivated/competitive?   The front office has years of tape, background checks, public interviews, former player comments, etc.  I wonder if the thought of KAT is much better than the actual player himself when it comes to helping us win.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KB21 said:

If we don’t get Pascal, I’d pivot and see if we can get Bojan Bogdanovic from Detroit.  

I think this has been brought up before.  Would Detroit give him up for free (TPE)? Is that the best option out there for what we need?  

I think we should move on from Siakam. If nothing happens by tomorrow, Landry should end all conversations with Toronto. They are clearly delusional and are pulling our leg. 

Time to move on to someone else… anyone else at this point….We’re starting to look desperate 😂

17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t care about any of this I just wanna break the news 🗞️ about the trade before any of you b!tches! Whether it’s Siakam, KAT, it’ll me me :mellow:

image.gif.7f23195e7ce232f3b687e4bb5e150a7b.gif

I hope they make the trade at 4am est.

So help me gard, if you're first to break a trade, they won't hear the end of it.

Get it, squd. 🧐

• Haha 2