• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

6 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

What would a deal for Mitchell look like?

Probably gonna take Bogi, Jalen, and OO

then find a PF and/or SF for DJ

maybe DJ for Lauri

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Whew, that's a high price.  But, if you can convince him to sign an extension, you might have to pull the trigger.

3 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I say it would take DJ and Bogi or OO depending on how the salaries match in the trade.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

What would a deal for Mitchell look like?

Ya know it would not shock me if Mitchell was open to coming to Atlanta to reunite with Synder and play with Trae.

wouldn’t shock me at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I say it would take DJ and Bogi or OO depending on how the salaries match in the trade.

They won’t take DJ with Garland

DJ and OO is unappealing to them with their roster

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Ya know it would not shock me if Mitchell was open to coming to Atlanta to reunite with Synder and play with Trae.

The owner's reputation for not spending my be the turnoff.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

It wouldn't shock me if we were a requested destination because of Quin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Definitely very possible

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

That would be stupid

For Donovan? Really? Don’t be a contrarian to everything Peoria 

Don’t be a sturt

Edited by theheroatl

5 hours ago, Sothron said:

My guess out of the three options I listed before:

We choose option #2. We keep Trae, we draft Sarr #1 and we move Murray to NO for BI. 

Team outlook:

Trae/Kobe

Bogi/Kobe

BI/Hunter

Jalen/Sarr/Gueye (sorry if I spelled it wrong)

OO/Sarr

In that scenario I can see the coaches at least trying a frontcourt of:

Sarr

Jalen

OO 

And based on matchups is where one player is listed at a position. Coaches usually consider your position what you guard so Jalen and Sarr would rotate on the wing while OO mans the center. It would gives us crazy length and switch ability on defense. Offense...it would be a problem but if Sarr can continue to develop his jumper like I think he can that could be a killer frontcourt combination...regardless of Ingram or Hunter. 

If that front court worked could see them trying to put BI at the 2 and the length would be bonkers.

🙏 This is where I’m settling in at. 
I think the DJM + Trae backcourt was a total fail, and just breaking that up will have a big positive impact. I honestly don’t think either of those guys are particularly mature, and neither should be leading a team. But Trae is a generational talent though and I’d rather have him. 
Just need to add some strong vet presence to our bench/locker room. If Miami can keep bringing back Haslem, maybe we should bring back Solo 😂

Regarding BI: I get the concerns, and they’re valid. But I think there’s more of a chance he becomes a bigger positive impact than many expected. He was a very underrated player just a couple years ago, and I think Quin and Trae will unlock more of his talents that have been lacking of late. He’s a good buy low candidate. And if they resign him, I hope Landry works out a better than expected deal like he did with OO and DJM. 

I kind of like the option here and think it could surprise folks. Hopefully Trae included and gets everyone hyped about this team again. 

You can incorporate a 3 team trade with NO to get the deal done with Cleveland getting BI, NO getting Murray and hawks getting Mitchell other parts would be involved but that is the base of the trade

• Like 1