2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

Just now, KB21 said:

They can as long as they deal with a team with cap room that can take on more salary.  You can’t attach the TPE with a player.  It can be draft picks only.  

Houston can take on salary. We can't without a TPE 

Stacked squad with talent

PG: Trae, Kobe, TyTy

SG: Murray, Bogi, Matthews

SF: Hunter, Griffin, Martin

PF: Bey, JJ, Vit

CENTER: Capela, OO, Garuba, Bruno*

2WAY: Gueye, Lundy, and Norris

That's the most talented Hawks team I've ever seen. 

10 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Yeah.  I was backwards on the money.  Kaba must be considered draft pick instead of actual player at this point.  

The Hawks have to send something of value. They can't just take all of this and send nothing. So they are sending the rights to Kaba

• Like 1

So this trade means Aaron Holiday isn't coming back and Bruno is definitely gone since TyTy and Garuba can be cheap young replacements for them.

Also this move makes it feel like the roster could be basically be set for this upcoming season outside who they could bring in with the MLE, the $25.3 trade exception, or trading either Dre and CC.

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Herro?

My guess is this FA class is deep with players Ime covets and with limited money for FAs, he probably needed more roster space to fill out the roster with players he covets

2 minutes ago, ABH said:

Summer league and g league going to be popping

Going insane.

@NBASupes

Can you please ask your guy why he's telling you BKN doesn't have the assets? That is public knowledge.... you don't need to be an outsider to know that. 

That seriously bugged me.... that didn't make you stop and think about their credibility? We can all see that they have some young players and picks. Why is he acting like he's blind to that?

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Stacked squad with talent

PG: Trae, Kobe, TyTy

SG: Murray, Bogi, Matthews

SF: Hunter, Griffin, Martin

PF: Bey, JJ, Vit

CENTER: Capela, OO, Garuba, Bruno*

2WAY: Gueye, Lundy, and Norris

That's the most talented Hawks team I've ever seen. 

The Hawks have to send something of value. They can't just take all of this and send nothing. So they are sending the rights to Kaba

Still Not enough shooting or scoring in the front court. Way too reliant on the second unit for shooting, way too reliant on the back court for shot creation.

And where is Rudy Gay? lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, warcore said:

@NBASupes

Can you please ask your guy why he's telling you BKN doesn't have the assets? That is public knowledge.... you don't need to be an outsider to know that. 

That seriously bugged me.... that didn't make you stop and think about their credibility? We can all see that they have some young players and picks. Why is he acting like he's blind to that?

That's what he was told. It's odd because I like their assets more than Miami but the reality is, Dame just wants to go to Miami. Brooklyn was just like Miami for Beal. They really never had a shot, Beal wanted to go to PHX

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, warcore said:

@NBASupes

They have other teams picks but they have 0 young talent to speak of!

And yes cam Thomas stinks!