• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Insidious

Spud2nique

I saw it a couple days ago. Sadly I went in not having seen parts 1-3. I thought it was kinda lame. 

I haven’t been scared by a movie since like Cape Fear in 91! 

I can’t get scared. 

Anyone recommend a movie that might scare me? I don’t think it’s possible. :huh:

Dress Adam Silver up like the clown 🤡 from IT, now that’s just a scary freaky lookin skeleton dude. 

@kg01 Silver as the clown 🤡 from IT? Scary or not? (Ala hot or not I know you sent your flexing pics to get rated in 96). :er:

• Thanks 1

Insidious 5 "The Red door" was probably the worst of all the series. The very first Insidous centered around Dalton as a child was interesting and the 3rd film was okay.  However, all the others were a waste of time.   Most PG13 horror films are never scary. They rely too much on "Jump" scares.   They are suppose to be coming out with the sequal to the Exorcist in Octobr of this year.   I doubt it is anywhere near as spooky as the first one.   

On 7/12/2023 at 7:57 AM, macdaddy said:

i don't even know what that movie is.   I don't see a lot of horror so i have no recommendations.  I heard cocaine bear was pretty gory.  

Cocaine Bear was more of a conedy film than anything else.  The only reason I watched it was because it was showing free on Peacock a few months back.

• Premium Member
On 7/12/2023 at 5:41 AM, Spud2nique said:

Anyone recommend a movie that might scare me?

Sinister is super good, one of my fav horror movies.

Also, hereditary is wild.

Watch both in the total dark with your sound up 🙂

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...