• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

4 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

I feel like Prunty will be good for that squad.  He's a good Xs and Os guy and always seemed personable and easy to get along with.  Perfect type of coach for a bunch of vets that already know how to play the game

Plus he’s got the shorts that command respect. 

• Haha 3

1. I can't stand this fake-a** Ernie Johnson they put on TNT Tuesday.  Hate him.  He's like Malika Andrews, being force-fed to us.  Yuk.

2. Can we stop with the sneakers with suit thing?  We get it.  It's not clever anymore.  Get over yourself.

3. If you have to fire a coach not only in the 1st year but before the freaking allstar break, you need to be fired too.

4. How many chances we gonna give GLLLLenn off his one actual successful season? 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, kg01 said:

1. I can't stand this fake-a** Ernie Johnson they put on TNT Tuesday.  Hate him.  He's like Malika Andrews, being force-fed to us.  Yuk.

2. Can we stop with the sneakers with suit thing?  We get it.  It's not clever anymore.  Get over yourself.

3. If you have to fire a coach not only in the 1st year but before the freaking allstar break, you need to be fired too.

4. How many chances we gonna give GLLLLenn off his one actual successful season? 

I will not stand for Ernie slander

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They basically hired a guy that sorta looks like a younger version of him.  He tries to act like Ernie but lacks all the genuineness and likeability.  He's trying so hard to be Ernie.  I'm embarrassed for him and I hate watching. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

They basically hired a guy that sorta looks like a younger version of him.  He tries to act like Ernie but lacks all the genuineness and likeability.  He's trying so hard to be Ernie.  I'm embarrassed for him and I hate watching. 

Ernie reminds me of that electric shaver my dad had from Germany 🇩🇪 he bought on an Air Force mission. It was from like 1960 and worked like a charm till a few years ago.

Ernie is that shaver, new guy is trying to fit in as a regular norelco. 😐 Look Cagey it’s 8:12 here that’s the best I gots! 

🤷‍♀️ 

Ps When I watch Ernie he feels like family to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Whoa, to be clear, I'm referring to his stand-in that works on Tuesdays.

Ernie is the GOAT.

Put the guns away, Afro, I'm on your side. 😄

No Ernie is the son of the GOAT.  Sr. was a fantastic player and then announcer for the Braves.  Well i don't know much about his playing career but loved him in the booth.

440px-Ernie_Johnson_1954_Bowman_144.jpgR.5cf5f33fc4e5a1a50b040ab264b5971f?rik=X

• Like 1