• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any Trade that the Hawks make....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Is going to have to be for a starter. 

I don't know if Quin will play a player like Gallo or Delon.  Quin's hand has to be forced it seems.  Otherwise, he'll keep playing Garrison and Wes and Patty.

We got guys who shouldn't be in the league... playing as rotational players.

PJ Tucker can't even get minutes in LAC... and we're playing Wes?

• Like 1

Desperation has arrived with our latest loss.  This team cries for help.  How?  By losing game after game.  Something, anything must be done.  We just can't continue on this path as the losses continue to pile up.  Poor, pitiful Detroit has only two wins this season.  Yet they have as many wins as the Hawks do recently.  None.

:bb:

Any trade we make must be a defensive upgrade or else it is just swapping players.

At this point I'll take Siakam off the Raps hands for a bag of chips but other than that we need defense now. I think Toronto trading OG today signals they are on the lookout to send Siakam too for the best deal due to the Dec 30 deadline.

As for us.. my wishlist:
Caruso
Tucker
Herb Jones
Alvarado

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Any trade we make must be a defensive upgrade or else it is just swapping players.

At this point I'll take Siakam off the Raps hands for a bag of chips but other than that we need defense now. I think Toronto trading OG today signals they are on the lookout to send Siakam too for the best deal due to the Dec 30 deadline.

As for us.. my wishlist:
Caruso
Tucker
Herb Jones
Alvarado

If Siakam is move, today has to be the day.  Contractual, Toronto is in a bind.  The desperation can get no higher for them.  He's not a defensive upgrade (to me). 

I see you have Caruso and Alvarado... My point is.. I don't know if Quin would even play those guys if we got them. 

He subscribes to an 8 man rotation. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

If Siakam is move, today has to be the day.  Contractual, Toronto is in a bind.  The desperation can get no higher for them. 

They can resign Pascal up until June of 2024, it's the length of the deal that matters.

He can be signed up to 4 years by today...after today a 2 year extension. 

If he's signed today, he cannot be traded for 6 months.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They can resign Pascal up until June of 2024, it's the length of the deal that matters.

If they plan to resign him, 2 years is better than 4, imo.  A team trading for him might want a longer deal.  I assume signing him to a longer deal would require the team trading for him to resign him after his deal expires?  @JayBirdHawk

• Like 1

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I can see them wanting to resign him to a 2 year extension.  However, I don't see him signing one.  He can just pick up his chips and go and sign a 4 year with another team if that be the case ..right?

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

Is going to have to be for a starter. 

I don't know if Quin will play a player like Gallo or Delon.  Quin's hand has to be forced it seems.  Otherwise, he'll keep playing Garrison and Wes and Patty.

We got guys who shouldn't be in the league... playing as rotational players.

PJ Tucker can't even get minutes in LAC... and we're playing Wes?

At this point, it is it more likely they trade for help now or sell assets to get better in the future?  I am not sure anymore.