• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone else agree that we are not good enough to have 1st round picks sitting on the bench not getting any playing time?

Wurider05

I'm hoping we keep all three of our latest draft picks.  Not only do they have small contracts, but they also have the potential to grow into very good NBA players.  The same goes for AJG.  

Moving the players that are playing, not our youth!  After the dust settles after all those proposed trades that may or may not happen by the deadline, our youth should have their opportunity to shine!

:smug:

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's supposed to be 'untouchable' in trade but not playing real NBA minutes? So confusing. 

:Korver: "Simple.  We don't know wtf we doing, burd.  But YOLO!!!" 

Real answer: We picked 'im so we can't trade 'im.  That'd be us admitting we wuz wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's supposed to be 'untouchable' in trade but not playing real NBA minutes? So confusing. 

Hes been hurt and would have to take Bogis minutes, and I doubt he understands how to play within an NBA offense and defense just yet.  Im sure thats the arguments anyways, not that I agree with it 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Hes been hurt and would have to take Bogis minutes, and I doubt he understands how to play within an NBA offense and defense just yet.  Im sure thats the arguments anyways, not that I agree with it 

He's been back and playing in GLeague. I'd prefer he plays and learns on the job vs playing the door Mat(t)s

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Simple.  We don't know wtf we doing, burd.  But YOLO!!!" 

Sad but true. When you have everyone except 2 guys available (now 3 available)...there was no real plan to start the season....more like roll the ball out and see what happens.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sad but true. When you have everyone except 2 guys available (now 3 available)...there was no real plan to start the season....more like roll the ball out and see what happens.

So they got 14 out of 15 player decisions wrong, but folks out here wanting them to start over and pick 15 more guys.  And we're supposed to feel good about that?  Smh, this 2k mindset is like a drug. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's been back and playing in GLeague. I'd prefer he plays and learns on the job vs playing the door Mat(t)s

Not just back but back for weeks.  He was even recalled from the GLeague by the Hawks on the 3rd.  

I think it is very possible he could be playing for us after we make the trades and the in the meantime we will be giving the minutes to the guys we hope to trade.

12 hours ago, TheBigETrain said:

I prefer Kobe get 35-40 minutes in G league than 10 minutes or less in NBA for his first pro season.

Look at Jalen Johnson's development. We let him play a full season in G league in his first season and I think that has worked wonders for him.

Definitely better to be playing in the G League than sitting in Atlanta.  I feel the same way about AJ.  Would love to see him get some minutes there to get his shot back on track.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1