• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Decipher this short DREAM

TheNorthCydeRises

Let me preface this by saying that I'm kind of sick right now and this is my 2nd day at home away from work.  I pretty much have everybody in the house away from me, in case I have something contagious.

I NEVER dream about the Hawks. When I do dream, it's normally vivid and in color.  And I tend to remember every detail of dreams.

So in this dream, I'm watching the Hawks game, and we're playing a team in black ( don't know which team ).

Bogi gets the ball on the right wing and drives to the middle, but something happens to him and he just collapses to the ground, grabbing his hamstring area.  He's lying in the paint, barely motionless in this position.

The action is still going on around him, while he's just lying there.  People are literally stepping and jumping around Bogi.   The game camera is just fixated on him lying in the paint.  Bob and Nique are dead silent.

The only word I yell at the TV is "F--K!!"

Camera pans back to the action, and everybody is still playing like nothing has happened.  No one has fouled.  Refs have not stopped play.

I'm screaming at the TV, telling the players to foul, so that they can attend to Bogi.

Finally someone intentionally fouls so that Bogi can be attended to.

Camera pans back to Bogi ( still motionless ) . . . . Bob says in a somber voice "We'll be back".

Does this dream have something to do with me, or with the Hawks?  Lots of ways to decipher this.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Let me preface this by saying that I'm kind of sick right now and this is my 2nd day at home away from work.  I pretty much have everybody in the house away from me, in case I have something contagious.

I NEVER dream about the Hawks. 

So in this dream, I'm watching the Hawks game, and we're playing a team in black ( don't know which team ).

Bogi gets the ball on the right wing and drives to the middle, but something happens to him and he just collapses to the ground, grabbing his hamstring area.  He's laying in the paint, motionless in this position.

The action is still going on around him, while he's just lying there.  The game camera is just fixated on Bogi lying in the paint.  Bob and Nique are silent.

Camera pans back to the action, and everybody is still playing like nothing has happened.  No one has fouled.  Refs have not stopped play.

I'm screaming at the TV, telling the players to foul, so that they can attend to Bogi.

Finally someone intentionally fouls so that Bogi can come out.

Dr. Diesel to the rescue... I am a master Dream interpreter. 

In your dream,  Bogi represents The Hawks Front Office.   We know this because Just like Bogi plays very little defense, the Hawks Front Office can't stop leaks.  When Bogi falls down... it represents the failing of the Front Office to get anything done.   It happens in the game so what that really means is during a time when movement is supposed to be highest.  Nobody stops to help Bogi... just like Nobody will help our Front office.   You, @TheNorthCydeRises represent the Fans of the Atlanta Hawks... and your cry out is simply the Hawks fan base being frustrated with what's going on with the Hawks Front Office.   Players keep passing by...just like we're seeing in this season where there is supposed to be movement.   Finally, somebody calls a time out to get Bogi off the floor.   That represents Feb 9. 

So the interpretation of your dream is that the Hawks will stand pat... until the offseason. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Ya'll are about to learn something about me...😅

So...

There's a lot of ways to interpret this depending upon your spiritual values.  Regardless, dreams are always for YOU.  It could be something that you have to do personally or it could be a message that you have to deliver to someone for them to do something.  The biggest consideration though, is that you had the dream.

Some keys to interpret it are...

How did you feel.  Your reaction to the dream is what the orchestrator of the dream is looking for. 

Negative experiences...
Creepy/scary dreams are meant to intimidate you
Authoritative/serious/thought provoking dreams are meant to guide you or "straighten" you up

Positive experiences...
Lustful/naughty/scandalous dreams are meant to corrupt you or mislead you.
Wholesome/beautiful/nice dreams are meant to encourage you, lift you up, or calm you down

Black is the unknown or insignificant.  Either take no consideration for this aspect or treat it as an unknown negative factor if the color is linked to causation - IE: a player in black shoved Bogi.

It's the Hawks because that's where your interest is at the moment.  It's a metaphor that catches your attention - especially because you never dream about them.  It's something you'd remember after the dream.

It's Bogi because he's the most impactful that is least discussed.  Easily overlooked.  As a personal message, this is telling you to look at something you think you have under control and consider what would happen if you lost it.  Confirmed by the fact that everybody notices what's going on except for the players - the Hawks players.

The Hawks are ignoring their downed player and the opposition doesn't matter because they are irrelevant/unknown (black) if they are uninvolved in the injury.  They also don't matter because it's the Hawks you care about.

Clearly, the right thing to do is take a foul and help Bogi.  It's also bigger than the game (life), but the Hawks are too focused on the game (goal/prize/reward) and are ignoring the obvious.

It's worth noting that the dream could have happened without commentary, but Bob and Nique weighed in.  They represent the observers along with you.  This is where you have to assess their tone, your spiritual values, and how you feel about their reaction.

On a final note, if you think this was a message to you specifically my immediate guess is Bogi may represent your spiritual health (intangible) where we are easily overwhelmed/distracted by our physical health/environment. The fact that you are sick kinda leads it there IMO.

Meditate on it dude and trust your right brain (intuition) here. 

I also don't believe in coincidences.  The second that I hit submit, the Squawk went down.  The message was saved, even though I copied it just to be sure (because the post was taking too long).curious.png

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I NEVER dream about the Hawks. When I do dream, it's normally vivid and in color.  And I tend to remember every detail of dreams.

Bogi gets the ball on the right wing and drives to the middle, but something happens to him and he just collapses to the ground, grabbing his hamstring area.  He's lying in the paint, barely motionless in this position.

The action is still going on around him, while he's just lying there.  People are literally stepping and jumping around Bogi.   The game camera is just fixated on him lying in the paint.  Bob and Nique are dead silent.

Finally someone intentionally fouls so that Bogi can be attended to.

Camera pans back to Bogi ( still motionless ) . . . . Bob says in a somber voice "We'll be back".

Does this dream have something to do with me, or with the Hawks?  Lots of ways to decipher this.

I think it has to do with Bogi's country man (assistant coach in GSW) passing away yesterday.

• Like 3