• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Alexander “The Great” Sarr

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, MarylandHawk said:

My comp. for him is Kevin Garnett with a potential three point shot.  He is the architype that this team needs the most. Defensive anchor that gaurds 1 through 5.  I believe he compliments Trae very well as we have seen how Trae positively affects bigs like Clint Capella and Collins before Capella got here. 

I say we stick and pick and figure out how to make it work. 

I think @Spud2nique agrees with you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think @Spud2nique agrees with you.

Thanks Bird! It’s all about cornering folks and shoving (directing) them into the proper threads. :huh: #ISE #outsidersrule #sothwasanoutsider #beforehewasn’t 

#insiiiiiideoooouuuttttt #outsidein #:frantics:

• Haha 4

Hawks have the opportunity to grab a good player with the #1 pick.  Never before have we got this.  Had the #1 pick only once before and he was signed by the rival ABA league instead, so we didn't get him.

Whatever the Hawks do will have consequences for many years to come.  Tread carefully!

:smug:

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yup!  While some want to bemoan this draft, this is actually a great draft for Atlanta to win the top pick.  Both Alex Sarr and Zaccharie Risacher are tremendous fits alongside Trae.  

A switch big do everything defensive anchor and a 3 and D floor spacing wing.  

• Like 4

• Premium Member

According to ESPN's Jonathan Givony and Jeremy Woo, many in the NBA anticipate the Atlanta Hawks taking Sarr with the top pick because "there are compelling reasons to consider him the best prospect in this class with his elite physical tools, mobility, defensive versatility, finishing ability and potential as a perimeter shooter."

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 5/18/2024 at 9:16 AM, Spud2nique said:

Thanks Bird! It’s all about cornering folks and shoving (directing) them into the proper threads. :huh: #ISE #outsidersrule #sothwasanoutsider #beforehewasn’t 

#insiiiiiideoooouuuttttt #outsidein #:frantics:

I knew I had read that somewhere in here but forgot where. Lol. I did want to give Sarr his individual thread though. 

• Thanks 1