• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Howard (6'10", 250) wants to be a Hawk!

Diesel

• Premium Member

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writ...ider/index.html

Just wait to the fix is in on the lottery!

I really believe that Howard + Smith could be THE FUTURE!!

I'm not sure what we would have to trade away to get it, but that's what I would like to see:

Maybe 1st 2007, 1st (Milwaukee) for Josh Smith on Draft day.

Resign Sura (3 yr 8), Jax (3 yr 18), Pryz, and Mamadou (3 year 7million).

JT/Jax/Smith/Howard/Pryz....

We'd have a great savings of money in the bank.... Next year we'd look at FAs.

It would be hard to get into position to get Dwight Howard AND Josh Smith, but it can be done. The question is, does Atlanta have any assets to make a move for Smith? I think the one pawn they could have would be Stephen Jackson in a sign and trade, along with Jason Terry. It's possible that the Bulls could be interested in the veteran players if they don't get the top pick. They need a small forward in the worst way and may be willing to give up the #3 or #5 pick to get Stephen Jackson.

Atlanta would then draft Smith and go into the season with Smith and Howard developing. In the offseason of 2005, they sign Kwame Brown to play center and have a front line of:

SF -- Josh Smith

PF -- Dwight Howard

C --- Kwame Brown

In the 2005 draft, they pick up Jarret Jack from Georgia Tech. to play point guard.

KB said Jax& JT for the 3rd or 5th pick. I think that is more than enough for the 3rd pick myself. JT will only be 27years old next season and Jax will turn 26.THe Bulls have enough kids on their team already with CUrry and Chandler so why get a 18yearold fresh out of highschool. That team needs to start winning more now than we do. They have enough young talent they could use some more veteran leadership which is what jax and maybe JT will give them. JT could either come of the bench or play alongside Crawford in the starting unit if they can resign Jamal.

You cannot sign a FREE AGENT before the draft! Therefore, you cannot trade him for a pick in that year's draft! We cannot sign and trade Jackson for a chance at Smith. Cannot be done.

I've said this before, but people do not listen.

No more talk of doing something that cannot be done, please.

AM I WRONG? Perhaps! It would make me much happier if I were wrong than being right and having no one listen.