Fantasy Football League - Yahoo

JTFan31

I'm in, but 20 is too many. 16 is a better number of teams. Can you/will bring it down.?

I've played in big leagues before and it's no fun at all. with 20 teams, some teams don't have 1 more or less 2 number one backs or receivers and it's awful when those teams have a bye.

$20 says Dolfan picks Chris Chambers in Round 1.

You'll have some competition for him, Dolfan. Chambers had a big game in what happened to the the Championship game of my league last year.

Although, oddly enough, it was the TD pass that Urlacher caught against the 'Skins that gave me the game winning points.

You may be surprised DJ_M.....this may be my first time playing fantasy football, but I think I put together a pretty good draft list. We will see though. Honestly I dont care if I get Chambers as long as he has a monster season and the Dolphins win.

Haha, I dont want McNabb, but there may be a Philly pick in my rankings......time will tell. By the way, does anyone know when the draft is? I also agree that we need to cut the league down to 12-16 teams tops. In the basketball league we had too many people that lost interest and all they were good for was taking up the good players. 12 teams is enough or 16 max in my opinion.