• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Point Guard solution

NYHawk

In the past I would have said JT was a better shooter and scorer, but he has declined yearly at both of those so he is about equal to Bobby Jackson in that regard. However, Jackson is the far more intelligent player when it comes to team basketball, he is also stronger and plays MUCH MUCH better defense.

This point is moot though because I really dont see any way we could get Jackson from them, although it sure would be nice.

Bobby jackson is one of the most important parts of Sacramento. he may be the reason sacramento didn't adavance past the timberwolves. I love this guy's game and there is absolutely no way they will trade this guy. Atlanta's point guard situation looks shaky and i can't think of a solution to improve it.

We might not need a traditional pointguard with the style of play Knight and Woodson want. I think our Pointguard rotation will be Starting pointguard Bob Sura, backups Kenny Anderson and Royal Ivey.

Starting lineup PG Bob Sura SG Tony Delk SF Al Harrington PF Antoine Walker C: Erick Dampier or Joel Pryzbilla

Josh Childress will have eased into the starters role by mid season as the starting 2guard. Boris will be Harrigton's immediate backup if he is not traded.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Delk used as an 11th or 12th man on the bench.

I believe the starting job will come down to either Boris Diaw or Josh Childress during camp. The starting point guard has not been acquired yet, IMO, and the starter could very well be Royal Ivey.

I do not think Delk will be a starter either. And as much as I like Jacksons game, the Kings would be foolish to trade him. Just do think we can get him and secondly, he would probably cost to much.