• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nique Denied...

Diesel

there HAS to be some baggage on NIQUE that us, ATL FANS, dont know about.

was he an A$$ or something back in the day? was he cocky like crazy thinking he was the greatest and carried himself in that manner 24/7?

there has to be some dirt on him... that we do not *think* much about since hes the biggest name in ATL HAWKS history.

• Premium Member

Hotlanta...

Normally, I don't jump on you for saying DUMB [censored].. But that was definitely DUMB [censored]...

Nique left the Hawks at the age of 34.

When he was 35, he led the Celtics in Scoring putting up 18 ppg.

FIND 1 NBA SF that is averaging 18 ppg at the age of 35 and is the lead scorer for his team.

Nique is one of 10 players in basketball History to score 25,000 points and pull down 10,000 rebounds.

When he was 33, he beat MJ out for the scoring title while putting up 29.9 PPG...

I don't know if there were many guys who could score as well as Nique... Period..

• Premium Member

Well, the question is what is the basis for being in the Hall of fame?

Is it for being important to the game?

Nique was that.

Aside from Jordan, Russell, and Bird, I don't think that there has been 1 player in the History of Basketball that put his team on the map. Nobody cared about the Hawks before Nique and Nobody has cared since.

Nique had very little help.

Nique's main problem is that he came along in the era of Bird, Dr. J. and Jordan. It's hard to get out of the East when Larry Legend and Dr. Jay, and Jordan are waiting with Better teams.

all in all, I think that they were wrong for Leaving Nique off of the top 50.. and they are wrong for not letting him get into the Hall of Fame...