• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody feel this way....

swolehawk2

about the team.

"The Hawks, however, have been accused of being a misguided team filled with players unwilling to accept supporting roles. Atlanta has built around three players — Al Harrington, Josh Smith and Josh Childress — who all believe they should lead the Hawks"

Taken from an article about Marvin's slow start in SL from a Seattle writer.

• Premium Member

I believe the Hawks need a solid veteran to lead. This is a young team and the changes that have been mede in the organization tends to lead journalist down the path of "they don't know what in the h@ll they are doing," therefore making the Hawks an easy target.

Don't think for one minute though that everything is just easy go easy, BK has eyes on him. With the number of owners and empty seats at Phillips he has unbelievable pressure on him.

If this franchise is not turned around in the next two years BK and Woodson will both be replaced.

Now don't you bunch of "Billy is absolutley the God of GM's" get all excited, I'm not bashing BK.

Just want everyone to understand BUSINESS and that is to MAKE money!.

I don't feel that way, but I think we need some vets on this team, and I hope Billy Knight makes it happen. I would like to see a vet as the point, but that doesn't seem like it's going to be a reality, unless Tony Delk starts. I would perfer a vet that has some leadership qualitys, team player, and who can actually play.