• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you consider this trade?

capstone21

• Admin

Trading Childress, Al, Delk

for

Nene and Andre Miller

JJ moves to shooting guard and we sign Damien Wilkens to backup JJ.

We still can go after Curry if we want since this is an even salary cap swap. We get a pure point guard in Miller that can run the team and a promising C/PF in Nene. He just has to play behind Camby and Martin right now. He would get to start here.

I am a fan of Childress but with JJ and the chance to get a point guard like Miller I would consider this trade.

Miller/Lue

JJ/Salim

Smith/Wilkins

Nene/Marvin

Curry/Zaza

or if we don't sign Curry

Miller/Lue

JJ/Salim

Smith/Wilkins

Marvin/FA (Reggie Evans or JYD)

Nene/Zaza

Quote:

Trading Childress, Al, Delk for Nene and Andre Miller

Ok this must be the worst trade scenario so far on this board. First off, everyone that has posted anything to do with trading Childress, they MUST STOP THAT NON SENSE NOW.

Secondly we are giving way too much for Nene and Miller

• Premium Member

I think Patience might win us Nene... I think by the deadline, Denver will be looking to move Nene because they probably don't want to get into a bidding war for him in the summer.

So if we remain patient, I think we can get Nene' for Cheaper.

I am a fan of Miller, but he's not a neccessity.. So I would rather keep Chillz!

this is nowhere NEAR the worst trade on the board

at least this trade gives us a good pg and a great young big man

dre/jj/smoove/nene/zaza with marvin/salim off the bench would be a good young team

however, not at the expense of chill!

but seeing as how this trade actually brings us back 2 good guys, one whom we'd LOVE to have...it's better than the average trade on this board...just NO to trading chill

Quote:

this is nowhere NEAR the worst trade on the board

at least this trade gives us a good pg and a great young big man

dre/jj/smoove/nene/zaza with marvin/salim off the bench would be a good young team

however, not at the expense of chill!

but seeing as how this trade actually brings us back 2 good guys, one whom we'd LOVE to have...it's better than the average trade on this board...just NO to trading chill

When did Nene become a "great" big man? He is a "talented young big man" but has done nothing yet that suggests he is great or will be great. That said, it is an interesting trade, especially if you think JJ cannot run the point.

I would rather trade Smoove than Childress. But, I really don't want to trade either at this point in time.

Furthermore, take a look at Miller's assist totals for last year. He played a lot of minutes to only average 5 assists per game. I wasn't really impressed with him last year.

I'd be interested in acquiring Nene, but not at that cost.

Quote:

No dealing Chill under any circumstances - well, maybe for Lebron.

maybe?

man- i would be willing to make almost any package (combination of players) for LeBron. LeBron will be a top 5 player for the next 10 years. hes a TRUE, LEGIT, UNQUESTIONABLE FRANCHISE PLAYER in this league.

have Lebron + Johnson, and get some role players!!!!