• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Noah disses NBA, says he won't declare

exodus

Quote:

Noah: 'College Is Just So Fun'

The last NBA game Joakim Noah saw in person could be his last one for some time. The Florida Gators 6-foot-11 sophomore star said Tuesday he plans to return to Gainesville next season, despite his rapid ascension up NBA Draft boards. A trip to the Final Four to face George Mason this weekend, coupled with a visit to Madison Square Garden last season to see the Knicks and New Jersey Nets, make the decision a no-brainer for Noah.
"I left in the middle of the game; it was boring," Noah recalled of the Knicks-Nets game. "It's a joke almost. Everything is slowed down -- they play 85 or 82 games or whatever. "College is just so fun."
-- Palm Beach Post

Ordinarily I never take it seriously when guys say they won't declare but in this case I think he is more believable. Money talks, but he already has it. Remember his father was a tennis star.

Noah will stay here in gainesville because I think he loves the skanks. I live here and the girls are not only easy but they love Noah. You know how many threesomes that dude is probably had in the last few months? He is the king of Gville right now and if I was him, I wouldnt leave either. Well, except that Gville is no Athens by any stretch of the imagination.

• Admin

getting his candy ass handed to him because he doesn't have the bulk or the game to be anything in the NBA at this point.

He shouldn't come out anyway. He's not ready and everyone knows he's not ready, including him. Let him play junior ball another year or so and then step up.

I hope he enters because next year we won't have a first round pick. Let's say the Hawks have the 5th or 6th pick. If Noah is in the draft we have a better chance of landing who we want when Noah gets picked 3rd or 4th.

I don't care what the fans on this board say, it doesn't have impact on reality. Unless, you consider the owners of the Hawks sometimes check out our forums. Still, the more options at the top the better.

We want for Mcroberts to declare, Splitter to enter the draft, etc. Without a pick next year the more players in this draft the better.

That's a different perspective/game altogether.

If you want the Hawks to pick Roy, you probably would want Noah, McRoberts out of the draft. The more players out of the top of the draft, the more likely the Hawks would pick Roy for your game.

That's a game with a single purpose, but for me I want as many options as possible.

Part of it is that I don't trust BK. The last two years you could certainly argue that he hasn't made the best choices with his top 10 picks.

If guys who I think would be bad picks don't declare then that makes it less likely that BK can screw up.