• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are our chances of doing a SNT with JV??

chillzatl

• Admin

I think it's a long shot. But if it were to a reputable team that could offer JV more in the way of playing time than we could, he might be willing. I think we could get a lot for him personally. Anyone think we could make something like this happen AND to who could we send him to get something we need?

I think JV would be attractive to many teams. I don't believe he is only good enough to be a back up like many. Put around a team of good shooters like Tinsley had, and I bet he would average a lot of assist. Put Jacque with the clippers and watch the assist pile up.

Even teams looking for a backup point guard may be willing to send something good for him.

I would think JV would have a really high stock. Except for size he has all the tools a PG needs. I too think he could be a starter, and a pretty good one at that. Unfortunately, all that said, I don't really think Pete will re-sign him to keep or to trade. I'd rather see him back next year, but I think we could get something worthwhile for him in trade.

• 12 years later...

Jacque Vaughn?  Whoever resurrected this abomination should be bant.

WTF!!!  How'd that thing get on my avatar ...

danny-oh-no.gif

Not cool, @Dolfan23 !!  Not f-ing cool ....

Oh, I'm gonna be sick ...

pass-out.gif

Edited by kg01

I think it's a long shot. But if it were to a reputable team that could offer JV more in the way of playing time than we could, he might be willing. I think we could get a lot for him personally. Anyone think we could make something like this happen AND to who could we send him to get something we need?

@chillzatl with the .net Squawk's very 1st post

I think JV would be attractive to many teams. I don't believe he is only good enough to be a back up like many. Put around a team of good shooters like Tinsley had, and I bet he would average a lot of assist. Put Jacque with the clippers and watch the assist pile up.

Even teams looking for a backup point guard may be willing to send something good for him.

And @ATLien_ with the 2nd post and he's still an active member today!