• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bernie M. Just said...

Diesel

• Premium Member

" The best deal for Al is a deal we could have done under the old agreement (law), with us bringing back an ending contract".

Bernie M. is on 790 now.

I speculate that that means we're looking at Mihm?

• Premium Member

It will be 9-12 months before the appealate court hears the case (Belk vs. Owners) and they can push it back down to Johnson's courtroom. Mullin is saying that the best possible course is for both sides to come to a deal. Otherwise this could roll on for years.

I think Magloire is the best option for us. Why? Because that prevents John Edwards from EVER seeing the court. We have players that can play multiple positions including Zaza, Josh, Marvin, Sheldon, JJ, Childress

Speedy/Lue/Ivey

JJ/Salim

Marvin/Childress

Josh Smith/Sheldon

Zaza/Magloire/Bautista

If Magloire comes here, there is no way in hell he is off the depth chart. I like Zaza, but let's not get crazy. Magloire is an established former all-star who plays both sides of the court. Zaza is a young guy with potential who grabs offensive boards.

• Premium Member

I think Magloire would be a steal for the season... But I think he might end up a headache in the offseason. I'm not a big fan of Magloire's but I think he's better than most of what we can get.

AND, he would start with Zaza coming off the bench.

ZZ would prolly just go jump off a bridge...didn't he want to leave Milwaukee to get minutes...he was playing behind Magloire and Gadz befor Bogut got there, now he would have to play behind Magloire again.

Although it would be better for the team, I wonder what that would do to ZZ.

Didn't Milwaukee acquire Magloire last offseason? I don't think ZZ ever played with him.

Magloire and a pick would be a good option because we would be in the same situation next offseason. Able to trade a highly desired player, and pick from a number of deals to help us. Sjax signing turns into Al Harrington then Magloire and a pick then?

I agree. Magloire would be the perfect move for this team. You get true starting Center and you have true big man DEPTH with Zsa Zsa, Batista, Solomon and Shelden off the bench.

The Hawks can actually start banging a little down low!!!