• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How the Hawks can beat Cleveland Soundly!

Diesel

Quote:

After the 3 for lunch Sunday, I ate 3 for dinner as well. The only food I consumed Sunday was those 6 corndogs. I don't have any for lunch today, though, but I'll try to eat one this afternoon before the game starts.

Wow.

You are seriously dedicated.

JDU00743

Dedicated (??) Hawks fans eat a corn dog to insure that

the Hawks win!!

Apparently, the more you eat, the greater the victory!!

Kinda like breaking a mirrow is 7 years bad luck.

Or a black cat crosses the road in front of you.

Or walking under a ladder.

Eating Corn Dogs before the Hawks game = Victory!!

If you REALLY believe this, better grab a Corn dog or three!

grin.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

JDU00743

Dedicated (??) Hawks fans eat a corn dog to insure that

the Hawks win!!

Apparently, the more you eat, the greater the victory!!

Kinda like breaking a mirrow is 7 years bad luck.

Or a black cat crosses the road in front of you.

Or walking under a ladder.

Eating Corn Dogs before the Hawks game = Victory!!

If you REALLY believe this, better grab a Corn dog or three!

grin.gif

I had two corn dogs for lunch at work and usually eat them at least once a week for lunch. Perhaps this magical consumption will see more wins this season...

• Admin

man it's been so long, I'd forgotten about corn dogs! Dinner plans have been changed!

The good thing is that we know this one works. I thought I'd found a similar secret to Falcons win, shots of tequila! But last weekend they let me down. For three weekends in a row we've been throwing back shots of Patron (and don julio) every time the offense took the field. It sure looked like it was working and after the win, you were happy to have had that many shots. That's no so after a loss, especially a loss to Detroit!

Quote:

man it's been so long, I'd forgotten about corn dogs! Dinner plans have been changed!

The good thing is that we know this one works. I thought I'd found a similar secret to Falcons win, shots of tequila! But last weekend they let me down. For three weekends in a row we've been throwing back shots of Patron (and don julio) every time the offense took the field. It sure looked like it was working and after the win, you were happy to have had that many shots. That's no so after a loss, especially a loss to Detroit!

Back in the Big Dog era *shudder* my roommate and I had a drinking game. We'd each drink 3 beers per quarter. Then, if the Hawks won, we'd drink a whole bottle of (disgusting, cheap) "champagne." If they loss, we'd drink the bottle anyways to commemorate their good effort.

Quote:

Back in the Big Dog era *shudder* my roommate and I had a drinking game. We'd each drink 3 beers per quarter. Then, if the Hawks won, we'd drink a whole bottle of (disgusting, cheap) "champagne." If they loss, we'd drink the bottle anyways to commemorate their good effort.

Did you just use "Big Dog" and good effort in the same post?

Quote:

After the 3 for lunch Sunday, I ate 3 for dinner as well. The only food I consumed Sunday was those 6 corndogs. I don't have any for lunch today, though, but I'll try to eat one this afternoon before the game starts.

YOU ARE THE HAWKS MVP