• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

haha, Stotts looks like a corpse out there

chillzatl

Stotts chances at a pro head coach career after this

is really small.Sadly,the players don't seem to care...

They didn't seem to care about Lon or anybody else.

These players are embarassment.

With "Big Shot" Robinson going 0-7 and the Hawks going

dead altogether, the entire team looks like the zombies

of Atlanta.

No wonder he looks bad, who could blame him??

Having lost on a two for one basis since becoming a head

coach, we question "Do we remember why we fired our

last coach and replaced him with this one?"

Denver is showing more fire, etc. than the Hawks. Can we

wake up in the 2nd half? Robinson finally gets one to

start it off, any way.

Well atleast JT is making liars out of the people on this board that claim he can't pass or draw and kick. He has laid out several nice dimes this game and Robinson and crew keep bricking. I would hate to be the PG for this team.

Jt has drawn and kicked several times in this game alone and this is not my first time seeing it. Jt did a good job as a PG tonight and is not a SG as some believe. Noone will be here to congratulate him though because he did well.

Thank you JT for keeping your composure when those around you were building habitats for humanity you kept laying the ball on them.

JT came within 2 rebounds of getting another triple double tonight. 17 points on 6 of 8 from the floor (3 of 5 from behind the arc), 12 assists, 8 rebounds, and 4 steals.

JT and Reef (and even Dion to some extent) were working well together tonight. Reef went for 30 points and 9 rebounds on 12 of 20 shooting. Tonight, Reef acted like a go-to scorer, and he abused Juwan Howard.

Glenn hit a big 3 pointer at the end of the game, but he pretty much showed that he doesn't bring much to the table when he isn't hitting his shots. His game is not diverse enough, IMO.

Robinson needs on a team with more overall talent

so that he just shoot his jumper and it be enough.

The Hawks need another really talented player.

Glover couldn't hit any jumpers tonight.

, Reef acted like a go-to scorer, and he abused Juwan Howard."

Howard scored on Reef a good bit aswell.Reef played

no defense as always.

Howard also only hit 7 of 17 shots. That's only 41% from a post player. Shareef did a good job of making Juwan force some shots. Reef also outboarded Howard by 5 boards.

I really think that if the Hawks can luck out, move Big Dog in the offseason, land the #3 pick to pick Carmelo Anthony, and then take a good role playing 2 guard with Indiana's pick (maybe a Marquis Daniels), I really think they will start developing a great core with Terry, Abdur-Rahim, and Anthony.

Carmelo Anthony reminds me of a young Jamal Mashburn, and that may be the type of player the Hawks are missing. That along with a shooting guard that can hit the open jumper, play defense, and handle the basketball, which is what DerMarr Johnson was starting to become last season.

contribute tonight when his shot wasn't falling. I guess you guys missed him hustling and getting a couple of big steals late in the game. He ended up with 4 steals total. He was WAY off tonight and couldn't throw it in the ocean but he didn't just pack it in. He tried to do some other things and he ended up making a big shot at the end.

JT and Reef were solid tonight. I like the aggressive JT. Even though he had 6 turnovers, he should have had AT LEAST 15 or 16 assists. Dog and Dion messed up several perfectly good draw and kicks by missing wide open Js. Reef didn't force anything but he still managed to get up 21 shots. That is what we need from him. He earned his paycheck tonight.

Yes, to his credit, Big Dog did play with some fire and

did make the difference in the end. As bad as his night

was, without his hustle late in the fourth quarter, we

would have lost that one.

He worked hard and it finally paid off. J.T. didn't look too

good until after Dickau had replaced him for quiet a long

time. Guess you can't look good if no one else is really

doing anything either. Things changed for him when he

finally got back in the game. The early part was whenBig Dog was throwing all those bricks off the passes from J.T.

With four rookies starting, this team is loosing a lot but

they sure do play hard. They are, I believe, just one

great player away from being a very good team. With all

the cap room they will have for next season and with the

draft picks that they have coming, they will make some

teams pay next year for this year's defeats.

• Premium Member

The question is what will Denver do with some of it's talent.

Howard is not a bad player. If they can resign him at 10 million or less, they have something good. Also, Camby will be the most tradable player. Even though he's been hurt, teams will give a Kings ransom for him because of his play and his contract. I figure, Howard gets resigned. Camby gets trade for a good PG... (if it were possible to get Jason Williams of Memphis) but maybe Camby to New Orleans or Miami.

Halario is good.

I doubt they resign Howard, because Nene is the PF of the future while they will likely draft Darko in the draft if they land that 2nd pick.

Howard's money will go towards giving Gilbert Arenas the rumored 6 year, $52 million contract they are prepared to give him.

From worst to first, teams in the N.B.A. usually have close

games --- Sure, there are some where a team gets blown

away by 20-30 points or more, but, whe you look at all

the games, I believe you will find the final score which

seperates these pro teams are 10 points or less.

10 points to turn around may not sound like much. Think

again. It is the difference in being on the top or on the

bottom of the pile. This team shows the potential for

a 10 point turnaround next season with the changes

Diesel mentions. That means going from the bottom to

the top in one year.

JT only put up 8 shots! What is that! With the night he was having he should have been shooting like a rabbit f*cks. If JT would have shot between 5-7 more shots, we would have won huge. I was really hoping that he would have taken over in the fourth. Still, it was a good night; we did win.

After watching him play a few times, I see a clone of Glenn Robinson in college. He has good ups when he wants to. He runs the floor when he wants to. He's a good weakside rebounder but doesn't get in peoples faces on defense. He shows a good shot but tends to get lazy and stay behind the 3-point line. Also you always seem him last down the floor. I see him having a similar career. Good hustle early in his career but becoming lazy after establishing himself.

Exactly my point every game. Yes I'll admit it, JT does not have a good game every game, neither does J. Kidd nor Gary Payton. But one thing I do see is JT doing a good job at the point, he was penetrating and dishing and is not his fault the guys weren't making the jumpers. He had 12 dimes and easily could of had 20, some of you want JT gone and some of you wont have the slightest idea what we will be missing if JT wasn't here in Atlanta. JT is a guy that with a good coach, he will probably one of the leagues best PG's. He can push the ball better than anyone and can break down a defense when told to. He is all that and a bag of chips.

See playmaker you didnt have to go their dude. Ok fine he did have 6 to's, but he handles the ball 99.9% of the time. And he did tonight what a PG should do, 17 pts 12 assists and 4 steals, look at the good things and not the bad. Be positive my man not negative. JT is a heck of a player and I'll be damned if the organization moves him in the offseason.

And Jason Kidd had 9 To's the other day so whats your point. Jt has not been turning the ball over that much this years so don't come after a game when he does and try to act like thats the norm. Man some of you people going to be sorry if JT gets away to a team with good coaching and shooting, and a actual gameplan.

do with a 2nd ballhandler in the starting lineup. Even if Miller were here instead of JT, I'm not sure it would make much difference because all teams would have to do is pressure him like they do JT. We need AT LEAST 2 good ballhandlers in the starting lineup no matter who the PG is. Even J Kidd needs help with the ballhandling duties from time to time.