• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Latest information

BigBenedict242

Hey everybody...It's been a long time...We have a lot to get to, so let's dig in.

Billy Knight is apparently "infuriated" with Josh Smith's agent for being so adamant about the contract extension, that he is shopping Josh Smith. He is still "infatuated" with the incredible prowess of Luke Ridnour. By offering Smoove right now for Ridnour, we take on 5 million in contract money, which means we would not have as money to shop on another SF, which is a "major stride forward" for the Hawks franchise.

BK is thrilled that Speedy is allegedly healthy now, and is dubbing him the next Isiah Thomas.

BK is positive ZaZa's defensive presence will make Shaq, Duncan, and Garnett think twice about driving the lane.

BK is pissed off we only have one "true" small forward in Marvin, so expect to see Horford and Shelden also playing the SF position.

BK has offered Speedy Lue and Lorenzen for Kobe. Phil Jackson is in love with Speedy's incredible shooting technique, as well as Lorenzen's formidable offensive capabliites. Kobe would opt out after next season or the year after and resign for 10 mill with the team.

Says Kobe: "Mayn we in dis phuck3d up position! put me on the Hawks!"

Billy Knight also has his eyes on Yi Jianlian, and is offering Josh Smith, Childress, Marvin, and Joe Johnson for Yi and Michael Redd.

Says BK: "OMGOMGOGMGOGMGOMGOGM Yi will put fans in the seats! OMGOGMGOGM Atlanta has such a big Asian population! OMGZ!"

Steve Belkin has proposed we offer Josh Smith a 5 year 10 million dollar contract. Josh Smith "laughed" at the offer

By the way, Sothron doesn't post anymore, so my sources are the most veritable.

I will have more updates soon

• Premium Member

Your sources have told you correctly. I heard that the over 400+ players in the league have all had contact with BK either personally or through their agents. BK is said to have strong interest in all of them. My source told me that BK will make any trade that will make the team better. Even if it requires giving up the next Isiah Thomas!

• Premium Member

If we had Matt Frieje and Dijon Thompson, we could have shades of Larry Bird and Reggie Miller!!! That's too scary...

The next Isiah, Shades of Bird and Miller!!!

Teams will fear us. Smells like that Pacers!

Quote:

as I would have proved by now who I suspect you to be. You are lucky that Chillz and Kudzu are nice guys because you are a total douche, perhaps the biggest in the universe?

615_image_09.jpg

if you're talking about Wally I have to disagree with you. his posts are generally antiseptic, void of anything even close to humorous.

this guy IMO is in a school zone that has an early start back date.

• Premium Member

Actually, I still post but I have had heart related health issues to deal with that have severely cut into my internet free time.

But thanks for the mockery. I'll let Diesel get back to having fun with his troll account now.

No, I don't think it's Walter. Walter may annoy the piss out of me with his repetitious comments but I have never suspected that he would hide behind a fake ID.

There are 1 or 2 posters on here that I am fairly confident have more than 1 name on here and I am certain (from being an admin on here a few years back) that there is a poster on here that I know with certainty has used multiple names in order to get his message across.

Quote:

No, I don't think it's Walter. Walter may annoy the piss out of me with his repetitious comments but I have never suspected that he would hide behind a fake ID.

There are 1 or 2 posters on here that I am fairly confident have more than 1 name on here and I am certain (from being an admin on here a few years back) that there is a poster on here that I know with certainty has used multiple names in order to get his message across.

i feel like a light bulb just went off in my head.

Quote:

Quote:

So you think LL Cool Scott ™ and Bumpy are the same?

Or is LLCOOLSCOTT just a made up nut.

( bythewayweknowwhotontozisbutheiscoolnotlltho)

spin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So you think LL Cool Scott ™ and Bumpy are the same?

Or is LLCOOLSCOTT just a made up nut.

( bythewayweknowwhotontozisbutheiscoolnotlltho)

spin.gif

if someone is IP busted on this site as posting under two names they should be roasted until hell freezes over.

that's got to be the queerest thing I've ever heard of.

• Premium Member

HISTORY.

UNLIKE SOME HERE, I DON'T NEED TO NOR HAVE TO HAVE SEVERAL IDs.

It's always been Diesel and that's what it will always be.

IN FACT, I HAVE NEVER PM'D ANYBODY TO HELP ME ARGUE A POINT... UNLIKE SOME...

Ain't that right teke??

I think you, Ron, and Trace need to go head and take your bait and fish elsewhere.

Maybe you can use it to find out Ron's supersecret source!!!!