• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Baby AHF Has Arrived!

AHF

• Moderators

I am thrilled to share that our family has welcomed a brand new bundle of joy this week. Our new daughter came into the world at 18.5 inches long and just under 6 pounds, at 5 pounds 15.8 ounces. This was a bit of a departure from her brother (over 9 pounds and 22 inches) but much more like her father who was just 6 pounds, 1 ounce when born.

Both baby and mom are happy and healthy, and we are feeling extremely blessed.

yipee.gif

Quote:

I am thrilled to share that our family has welcomed a brand new bundle of joy this week. Our new daughter came into the world at 18.5 inches long and just under 6 pounds, at 5 pounds 15.8 ounces. This was a bit of a departure from her brother (over 9 pounds and 22 inches) but much more like her father who was just 6 pounds, 1 ounce when born.

Both baby and mom are happy and healthy, and we are feeling extremely blessed.

yipee.gif

MAZEL TOV!!

• Moderators

My son also started Pre-K yesterday. He never looked so big as when I picked him up after our daughter was born.

For pictures, I am reluctant to do that on the web as much as I am incredibly proud and would love to share it with everyone. Just too many stories out there that help make parents a bit paranoid and I'd rather err on the side of being overly cautious.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

...Our new daughter came into the world at 18.5 inches long and just under 6 pounds, at 5 pounds 15.8 ounces.
yipee.gif

Congrats AHF...at the combine (in shoes...she would be 20 inches long and over 6 pounds! tongue.gif

When they weigh babies, they don't even let them wear diapers, let alone shoes. No chance to artificially boost that number!