gsuteke

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Glad to see Horford did something apparently to get him benched for nearly the entire second half in favor of All-NBA C Zaza Pachulia.

ZaZa played very well the 2nd half.

he plays out of control but that's kind of what we need down low. the hawks dried up offensively in the 2nd half when they started standing around on the perimeter again.

Josh Smith stunk up the joint shooting but atleast he made the defense respect the Hawks driving the paint.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Please explain the Zaza, Childres, Johnson, johnson, Lue line up in the second half. Shelden & Horford played o.k. in the first half!

Thats the most experienced team to put out there.

So Horford, who was having a far better game than Zaza entering the fourth quarter and is our top pick, can't sniff the floor? Glad to see Woody isn't concerned about the youngster losing confidence or anything.

Quote:

Quote:

Please explain the Zaza, Childres, Johnson, johnson, Lue line up in the second half. Shelden & Horford played o.k. in the first half!

Good lord Peoria. During that time, Milwaukee went super small.

ZaZa scored 14 points, grabbed 8 rebounds, and got to the line 6 times . . and people are MAD at that?

This fan base is more schizophrenic than the actual Hawks team.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thats the most experienced team to put out there.

So Horford, who was having a far better game than Zaza entering the fourth quarter and is our top pick, can't sniff the floor? Glad to see Woody isn't concerned about the youngster losing confidence or anything.

Actually that lineup won the game. We were 6 up with 6+ min left and then we started running like crazy and took Bucks out of the game.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ZaZa scored 14 points, grabbed 8 rebounds, and got to the line 6 times . . and people are MAD at that?

No, we're made that Horford, a top 3 pick and our leading rebounder, who was having a good game entering the fourth quarter, couldn't get a mere second on the floor the entire quarter. Woody is a joke.

Quote:

No one can figure Woody out. I try real hard to ignore him. This night it worked; so lets enjoy it. Next time he benches in paticular Horford, we will probably lose by 20. I do think ZaZa can help out with his offense. Question is, how do we keep both Horford and ZaZa on the floor at the same time?

Hmmm, Start Marvin and bring Smith in off the bench Woody!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, we're made that Horford, a top 3 pick and our leading rebounder, who was having a good game entering the fourth quarter, couldn't get a mere second on the floor the entire quarter. Woody is a joke.

Zaza was solid at the end. It was great to see him back to being productive. You should be happy about that. Horford couldn't have done much better than what zaza did at the end. I was mad at woody when he did that, but Woody's hunch worked out this time.

Quote:

Quote:

No one can figure Woody out. I try real hard to ignore him. This night it worked; so lets enjoy it. Next time he benches in paticular Horford, we will probably lose by 20. I do think ZaZa can help out with his offense. Question is, how do we keep both Horford and ZaZa on the floor at the same time?

Hmmm, Start Marvin and bring Smith in off the bench Woody!

who is your shot blocker?

Quote:

That is only five possesions. How many possesions did he hand back over to the Bucks tonight with missed shots and turnovers? I do not think I have to do the math for you. Smoove is a negative change of possesion waiting to happen every trip down the floor.

Quote:

Quote:

That is only five possesions. How many possesions did he hand back over to the Bucks tonight with missed shots and turnovers? I do not think I have to do the math for you. Smoove is a negative change of possesion waiting to happen every trip down the floor.

Do you know how many shots a shot blocker alters without touching the ball? Do you know how many times opponents shoot jumpers because they're afraid to go inside? Hawks defense becomes a much easier puzzle to solve when Smoove is out.

Quote:

Do you know how many times opponents shoot jumpers because they're afraid to go inside?

Since when did Smoove start playing the post? I know you think he is all world defense because his shot blocking numbers say so. But if you know anything about basketball, you will know this fact beyond any reasonable doubt. No one is afraid to go inside against our defense. No one!

It is a joke that you can even think that, much less post it.