Last call - respond!

ATL_BALLER

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quote:

Last time I drank a PBR after about halfway through my 3rd one my stomach turned upside down.

could have been a coincidence.

I however cannot sign off on this plan Diesel.

sorry
frown.gif

I have to vote against PBR as well!

How about a local brewery like Sweetwater - the Hummer beer is pretty versatile and tasty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetwater_Brewing_Company

For the record that was not a picture of me. I thought it might get some quality flaming, but apparently it got none.

But I still support PBR as the beer of the hawks. Not because it's good, but you've got to admit, it is very ... hawk-like. You gotta love it even though it's not a winner.

Quote:

For the record that was not a picture of me. I thought it might get some quality flaming, but apparently it got none.

I am glad that picture isn't you because it definitely set off my Gaydar......not that there is anything wrong with people like that of course.

I was weened on PBR - I'm definitely getting a six for tonight's game for old time's same. Don't have a pic of myself but I look somewhat like the guy in my new avatar (but I'm not much of a horseman).

P.S. - just kidding on the John Wayne looks. The checkout lady at the local grocery calls me "Frasier". tongue.gif

Quote:

Quote:

I figured that when I saw the picture. What's up Frat?
thumb3d.gifheadbang.gif

Fall 2K6 here!!

Norfolk State University

#2 of 2

Sup MAB! Spring 2k1 Alpha Beta Tau Kenessaw State

I won't hold it against you two. I am a Que !! That is OMEGA PSI PHI. I was panhellenic president at Virginia State. We're talking old school. bowdown.gif