• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby meets the Hawks

txsting

Man that is good stuff!! I know I was excited when we traded for Joe, but I'm not sure I was this excited. I love the following parts

Quote:

The Hawks' pick-and-roll sets got sharper instantly. The little inside passes in transition that rarely found mark before were on the money now. Bibby waited all of 15 seconds to start leading, playfully chiding Josh Smith and Al Horford to "run with me, run with me" on a fast break during part of the full court scrimmage portion of practice.

"We got to look every chance we get, even the little creases, he'll find you," Smith said. "He sees the opening even before it happens. I'm not used to that."

Bibby said his teammates better get used to it, because they're going to see heavy doses of it every night.

he's going to make everyone better. The chance for everyone to pick their game up a notch.

I heard Sekou on the radio this afternoon and he made the comment that a lot of the young guys have never played with a top pg in the NBA. They don't know how the game can be played. As the commercial says: THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

Best quote in this article and it was by Woodson!!!......

"He has to run this team," Woodson said. "We haven't had a guy like him in this position before, a starter, a guy who's run a team, a playoff team, for a number of years. No disrespect to Anthony Johnson and Tyronn Lue, but we just haven't had that.

Quote:

Best quote in this article and it was by Woodson!!!......

"He has to run this team," Woodson said. "We haven't had a guy like him in this position before, a starter, a guy who's run a team, a playoff team, for a number of years. No disrespect to Anthony Johnson and Tyronn Lue, but we just haven't had that.

Did anyone see the Ty Lue quote in the AJC?

"It's definitely a good trade for the Hawks", Lue said by phone from Mexico, where he was vacationing over All-Star weekend. "Bibby's a great point guard. And Acie can learn a lot from him. ... If you could trade me and AJ for Bibby, you've definitely upgraded the point guard position. "

"Hopefully, this will be what the Hawks need to get to the next level"