• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 78: Atlanta VS Indiana Game Thread

gsuteke

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm listening to the game on the radio so i cant actually see whats happening but it sounds like the hawks cant get a call (in the 3rd), that being said we still gotta dig deep and make a game out of this. this is a playoff game and we're losing by 25. that's on the players not the coach, woodson doesn't play the game. the players have to have some type of pride.

• Premium Member

Came in with the wrong attitude...NOBODY came in ready for this game except Smoove. No solution to the Indiana momentum... Crappy substitutions... NO defense. Rediculous shot selection. Disappearing acts all over the floor. Sh!tty calls (and no calls). Boneheaded bullsh!t all around...one of the most disgusting to watch games I've seen all year. Considering the magnitude of this game, for these guys to come out like this, f'n unbelievable. Probably the worst game thusfar for me.

...way to lay an egg, guys. I just knew that the Hawks would make this complicated. I knew they'd find a way to make clinching a playoff spot as hard as they could possibly make it, AND getting embarrassed at the same time. WAY TO GO! ashamed.gif At least we still control our own destiny. Still only have to win a couple more.

Time to watch the Braves, I guess, because this one's getting nasty.