• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

There is no excuse for the starters to start

Kimsey

these last two games. Give Solo, Acie, and Salim atleast 15 minutes per game to end the season especially against the likes of Miami.

If they are going to start a bad D-league team than our bench needs to match their minutes.

Starting line up:

1. Acie

2. Mario

3. J. Rich

4. Solo

5. Zaza

Again it doesn't matter if we get blown out, win, lose, or draw. Nothing to lose and potentially something to gain if they can develop some kind of rhythm/confidence somewhere along the way going into the new season.

No, we should still start our starters. We want their chemistry to have momentum going into the Boston series.

But, JJ and Bibby should only play 15 minutes or so MAX (start out each half), and Marvin, Smoove, Chill and Horf should play maybe 20 minutes or so. Other than that, the bench should get all the minutes.

Quote:

No, we should still start our starters. We want their chemistry to have momentum going into the Boston series.

But, JJ and Bibby should only play 15 minutes or so MAX (start out each half), and Marvin, Smoove, Chill and Horf should play maybe 20 minutes or so. Other than that, the bench should get all the minutes.

Yeah, we should still start our starters, but if you think for a second that our "coach" will only play them 15 minutes or so, then you are nothing short of delusional.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, we should still start our starters, but if you think for a second that our "coach" will only play them 15 minutes or so, then you are nothing short of delusional.

Hope I'm wrong though.

lol i said they SHOULD only play 15 minutes left, I have no idea what Woody will do. I think even Woody isn't incompetent enough to play JJ and Bibby over 20 minutes.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope I'm wrong though.

lol i said they SHOULD only play 15 minutes left, I have no idea what Woody will do. I think even Woody isn't incompetent enough to play JJ and Bibby over 20 minutes. like hell.u serious?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope I'm wrong though.

lol i said they SHOULD only play 15 minutes left, I have no idea what Woody will do. I think even Woody isn't incompetent enough to play JJ and Bibby over 20 minutes.

LOL, I know what you said. I merely used your quote to address anybody drinking the "The starters will likely play 15 or so minutes" kool-aid.

i second ya Johnny...

that's the dominant minute 5 for the next two games...

I'd love to see us give joe some rest and Bibby a game or two to to recover and re-focus...

It's gonna take EVERYTHING we have to even make this a series, rest would go a LONNNNNGGG way in making that reality

The starters are going to have to play some minutes.

Here is what I would like to see in terms of minutes played:

Bibby >20

JJ >20

Marvin 30-35 (I want to see what he can do with the scoring responsibilities square on him for most of the game)

Smith >28

Horford >28 (Some time at PF with Marvin would be good for Horf)

Acie ~25

Salim ~25

The remaining 60 minutes or so split amongst Z, West and Richardson.

I would really like to see J Rich get some real burn in these games because I think we'll need him against the Cs.

I still wanna win this game, to get to a more repectable record.

It's not like we are gonna win the series vs boston in the anyway....

Just play everyone like normal, but noone over 35 minutes.

It's fan appreciation night.

And i don't appreciation being blown out on national tv.